so was cloud a clone of zack...both clones of sephiroth...all made from jenova?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Those fall into the average pool for me. Sorry i always thought those games were garbage especially X.

Now 12 was dope

Total opposite here. 12 was ass to me, never got why people love that game so much. Especially coming off the GOAT battle system in 10-2 (battle system brehs, I'm not talking about the story... Lol) the system in 12 seemed wack to me. I'll probably give the game another shot should SE do an HD remaster but the FFX HD is keeping me fed right now.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Still want a new FF7 completely redone with an updated system and graphics. Same story line, but they could expand a bit with more new stuff. Don't care what yall nikkas say :youngsabo:

All that FFXIII bullshyt Square be on = :bushesdahell:
A FF7 on PS4? Count me in. :ahh:

Just read some ish on FF7 and FFX that isn't relevant to this but I feel like sharing with fans...but basically FFX and FF7 take place in the same universe just centuries or millenia apart. In FFX-2 you meet a kid named Shinra (it's not a must, but if you talk to the right character you'll get a cut scene) who is trying to turn the planet's life force into energy. In FF7 the evil company at the heart of everything makes it's money by extracting Mako or the Lifestream of the planet. That company's name...Shinra Electric Company and it's president Shinra would be a direct descendant of the Shinra in FFX-2 (according to this theory).
:ohhh:
The GOAT RPG franchise. :ohlawd:

What was the deal with Vincent though? I know Hojo experimented on his as well, but I don't remember if he had Jenova cells in him too.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just read some ish on FF7 and FFX that isn't relevant to this but I feel like sharing with fans...but basically FFX and FF7 take place in the same universe just centuries or millenia apart. In FFX-2 you meet a kid named Shinra (it's not a must, but if you talk to the right character you'll get a cut scene) who is trying to turn the planet's life force into energy. In FF7 the evil company at the heart of everything makes it's money by extracting Mako or the Lifestream of the planet. That company's name...Shinra Electric Company and it's president Shinra would be a direct descendant of the Shinra in FFX-2 (according to this theory).
Yep. I heard about that, too.

FF12 and FF Tactics are also related. I think Tactics takes place before 12.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep. I heard about that, too.

FF12 and FF Tactics are also related. I think Tactics takes place before 12.

Never heard that! I never played 12 bc I heard the story was ass, but if it connects to FFT which is top 3 FF all time....I'ma have to play it (prolly get it used for 15 bones anyway).