so was cloud a clone of zack...both clones of sephiroth...all made from jenova?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
If I remember correctly, both Zack and Cloud were their own people. No clones, but they both wanted to be in SOLDIER. Zack actually got in SOLDIER and eventually moved up to first class his own way. SOLDIER injects their soldiers with Mako energy, hence the bright, blueish eyes they all got. He then met Cloud, who was basically just a grunt, not in the actual SOLDIER. Their encounter with Sephiroth when dude went nuts had both of them :dead:, which allowed that scientist Hojo to take their bodies and do some experiments on them. He injected them with Jenova cells that were used to create Sephiroth. Cloud was always envious of Zack and was fukked up from the Mako/Jenova overdose, which altogether messed up his memories and had him thinking he was what Zack was after the real Zack died. That's why dude was saying he used to be in SOLDIER all throughout the game. It wasn't until later that he regained his memories.

I was trying to be brief, but that whole situation is kinda complicated :manny:. I'm sure I was off about a few things.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly, both Zack and Cloud were their own people. No clones, but they both wanted to be in SOLDIER. Zack actually got in SOLDIER and eventually moved up to first class his own way. SOLDIER injects their soldiers with Mako energy, hence the bright, blueish eyes they all got. He then met Cloud, who was basically just a grunt, not in the actual SOLDIER. Their encounter with Sephiroth when dude went nuts had both of them :dead:, which allowed that scientist Hojo to take their bodies and do some experiments on them. He injected them with Jenova cells that were used to create Sephiroth. Cloud was always envious of Zack and was fukked up from the Mako/Jenova overdose, which altogether messed up his memories and had him thinking he was what Zack was after the real Zack died. That's why dude was saying he used to be in SOLDIER all throughout the game. It wasn't until later that he regained his memories.

I was trying to be brief, but that whole situation is kinda complicated :manny:. I'm sure I was off about a few things.
:ohhh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When Is this coming to the vita :damn:
no telling. id GLADLY buy it again. Zach was doing his thing in that game.

the scene where Cloud first met Zach and you get to watch through Cloud's eyes:wow:

i doubt they ever will add it tho. seems there was a licensing issue that wont allow them to bring it. a song it seems.

same reason Final Fantasy Type 0 is having trouble. a song:dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Crisis Core was dope as hell and the reason I bought a PSP. Zack was such a great character and it sucked that it had to be him :sadcam:. Dude rode for and kept it real for everybody. FF7 purists aren't that fond of the game cuz they changed up some of the original back story when they added Genesis in.

The re-release of Advent Children was dope as well with the little added scenes of Zack in them...