So wait—Andrew Tate is part black?

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
TateMen.jpg

:patrice: If that's his GF on the left and father on right then his father is clearly mixed.
Honestly I couldn’t care less, y’all nikkas also act like there’s no such thing as a fully black high yellow person.

Daps
some of you have a very narrow, borderline racist idea of black physiognomy. you can be black and look like him, logic, megan markle, and other white passing brothers and sisters. I’m always confused for being mixed, despite having two black parents.

:francis:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
some of you have a very narrow, borderline racist idea of black physiognomy. you can be black and look like him, logic, megan markle, and other white passing brothers and sisters. I’m always confused for being mixed, despite having two black parents.

The bolded red is where the confusion lies.

Black = ADOS/FREEMAN/ETC... Those of us who are descendants of chattel slavery in America.

Saying you have two Black parents should mean, "I have 2 parents who are descendants of chattel slavery in the U.S.".

People are inadvertently reducing and conflating Blackness with Africanness when they aren't the same.

Black =/= African. They have their own ethnic backgrounds, cultures, and history.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
First off its undeniable he's part black

Second off he reps being black about as much as Kanye, and likes to make of black people for jokes in the same way

Third off if he was darker he wouldn't have a fraction of the level of clout and influence he managed to obtain

so really who cares :manny:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

The overwhelming majority of black people don't look like him. He literally looks like a random Puerto Rican or Arab. Logic and Megan are just as white as they are black (realistically due to rape during slavery probably even more white than black).

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
But that mean his father clearly has white in him? Logic, I surmise, PROBABLY isn't 50/50.
Logic is definitely not "50/50". However, just as an FYI...

Being dark skin doesn't necessarily mean being "more Black"

Being light skin doesn't necessarily mean being "more White".