So um... about that Sonic the Hedgehog movie...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Everybody who worked on this movie needs to be fired. Sonic looks horrible and overall movie looks trash. I like Jim Carrey but he probably can't carry this abomination.

Honestly when I read the producer of The Fast and Furious was working on this movie I knew it was going to flop.

I was just thinking "I wonder if Jim Carey can carry this abomination:wow:". He really does look like he might be great in this movie. Too bad he is blackballed,he is missing ffrom all of these superhero flicks.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm trying but I just don't know if I can get used to Sonic's design. :upsetfavre:

But yeah, Jim Carrey might carry the movie.

If yall are okay with the live action Aladdin and Lion King,why not this? He doesn't look nearly as bad as Ninja Turtles which was an automatic cancel after seeing pictures.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Slightly good news guys. a new rumour says that the design posted was a leak of a very early design of Sonic, and not the design taking place in the movie. honest to god Sega be underestimating the power of their own fanbase.

:mjlol: I know they sweating with every move they make with their company mascot.

Didn't they say the same thing about Apocalypse:martin:?
pretty sure they say that just to keep people off they ass,in hopes you will forget by the time the 2nd Trailer comes out and blows you away lol.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it looks bad..I don't like how sonic looks but the movie doesn't look terrible or anything. Jim Carey with the glasses even made me laugh

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I was just thinking "I wonder if Jim Carey can carry this abomination:wow:". He really does look like he might be great in this movie. Too bad he is blackballed,he is missing ffrom all of these superhero flicks.
Blackballed? :dwillhuh: What happened? Was it because of his ridiculous anti-vaccination stance?

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Blackballed? :dwillhuh: What happened? Was it because of his ridiculous anti-vaccination stance?

I'm assuming that,plus apparently he was acting insane on the set of one of his movies,

maybe word got around. Why else wouldn't he be in more of these blockbuster films?he was arguably the biggest star in hollywood in the 90's. White men don't just fall off like that for no reason. Why would this Netflix movie come out now? seems like a pr move. Realizing he's too talented to be doing movies like Sonic The Hedgehog:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Blackballed?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Why else wouldn't he be in more of these blockbuster films?he was arguably the biggest star in hollywood in the 90's. White men don't just fall off like that for no reason. Why would this Netflix movie come out now? seems like a pr move. Realizing he's too talented to be doing movies like Sonic The Hedgehog:mjlol:

After watching the doc, and how he's been acting the past few years, felt like it was more of a personal choice to back off flicks...he seemed pretty depressed/troubled..but who knows

Benefited

Banned
Daps
After watching the doc, and how he's been acting the past few years, felt like it was more of a personal choice to back off flicks...he seemed pretty depressed/troubled..but who knows

Possibly,maybe he's making a come back now. Lets hope this Sonic The Hedgehog movie is the right platform.Jim Carey and Conan are my two favorite white funny men.