So TIP blew it with Dro...and with Meek....

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Dro hasn't went hard for like 4 years though, he has a good feature every once and awhile but his mixtapes have been ass for a minute now. If he woulda stayed on that gangsta/polo playa shyt instead of running with that Futuristic nonsense that Yung LA was doing he would probably be up there with the Yo Gotti,Gucci,Future's of the southern scene and at least be a star in the trap lane.

Daps
he just dropped a mixtape better than meek's shyt and ross's shyt

he has videos out

yet ross dont be jumpin in his videos to help him get more views

they dont put him on the new album cover for self made 2

they are shytting on him

they even left his BET cypher out.. only put it out on youtube. gay shyt
:rudy:
nikka probably dont care he eating i aint heard Gunplay say a word about not being on the cypher, or the cover or nothing. I always see them in videos together tho dont get your point about that.

Dro fell off

Gunplay is to Ross as Bleek is to Jay.

He's going to eat as long as Ross is eating and he's going to rock with Ross till the end.

thank you..

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Dro hasn't went hard for like 4 years though, he has a good feature every once and awhile but his mixtapes have been ass for a minute now. If he woulda stayed on that gangsta/polo playa shyt instead of running with that Futuristic nonsense that Yung LA was doing he would probably be up there with the Yo Gotti,Gucci,Future's of the southern scene and at least be a star in the trap lane.

fukk all that tip should have kept his dro shyt out there once he seen he could drop a hit and sell a half million albums.. i bet he has said fukk rap for years now.. shyt his time has passed.. there is mad situations like this and its hard to go to bat for random rappers like dro but i be knowing

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The biggest disappointment to me is how it turned out with killer mike...i dont even know if he's still with them but i thought they couldve done big shyt with him by now...it looks like tips trying to push that iggy broad and the english dude as the rebranded grand hustle now

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

Future is a part of the futuristic movement - and the majority of the songs being played in the clubs/stripclubs Right Now are apart of this movement of which was brought to the forefront by Yung LA and J Money

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Grand hustle ain't a real company. Every time Clifford goes to jail its like they stop working on stuff. Then when he comes out they just focus on getting another ti album out. But lettuce be reality though tip ain't worried about putting out anyone but himself.

yup

Grand Hustle = Atlantic..

Tip didnt blow it with dro.. Atlantic did

Atlantic changed everything about ti...i laugh all the time thinkin bout flip beef..he clowned flip 4 makin sunshine..n bein a sucka nikka

only 4 him to back door with sucka simp music..

the_daddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forgetting B.o.B's on Grand Hustle..that's a one hot artist every...:ld:

:snoop: nah he blew it :heh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
lol nikkas talkin bout tip putting somebody out. TIP cant even get his own album released. That nicca aint no ceo, geter is.