So TIP blew it with Dro...and with Meek....

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Grand hustle ain't a real company. Every time Clifford goes to jail its like they stop working on stuff. Then when he comes out they just focus on getting another ti album out. But lettuce be reality though tip ain't worried about putting out anyone but himself.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Grand hustle ain't a real company. Every time Clifford goes to jail its like they stop working on stuff. Then when he comes out they just focus on getting another ti album out. But lettuce be reality though tip ain't worried about putting out anyone but himself.

truth!

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205

this. grand hustle on paper couldve had one of the illest labels out. i cant believe 8ball mjg and killer mike are even still there....

Daps
Dro has had more than enough time, and opportunity to do something himself.. you cant wait on other people to hold your hand, and carry you through life..

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I figured out wut dro problem is.....think the nikka keep filling his tapes with throwaways an trying to save his best stuff for the album

If u pay attention to it you can tell that a lot of the stuff on his recent tapes is old

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Think I figured out wut dro problem is.....think the nikka keep filling his tapes with throwaways an trying to save his best stuff for the album

If u pay attention to it you can tell that a lot of the stuff on his recent tapes is old
that nikka aint tryna drop shyt lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
remember when alfamega said that tip didnt want dro to get bigger than him?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
difference with ross & meek is that theyre not fully in the same lane. thats the beauty of MMG. nobody is stepping on anybodys toes, so everybody can shine. i think we are witnessing the blueprint for the new gen rapper-owned record labels. an escape from the previous label clergy systems. alot of people shouldve been stars in the '00s that never got that shot because they were signed to another rapper.

dro wouldve definitely surpassed tip by now, at least in the rap community. tip aint dissappointed with how his label ended up at all.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
difference with ross & meek is that theyre not fully in the same lane. thats the beauty of MMG. nobody is stepping on anybodys toes, so everybody can shine. i think we are witnessing the blueprint for the new gen rapper-owned record labels. an escape from the previous label clergy systems. alot of people shouldve been stars in the '00s that never got that shot because they were signed to another rapper.

dro wouldve definitely surpassed tip by now, at least in the rap community. tip aint dissappointed with how his label ended up at all.

too bad mmg stays shytting on gunplay, arguably the best rapper on their label