So this woman is mad/crying that she filed for divorce and the husband signed the paperwork. She filed because she loved him she says. WTF

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
But yet here again jilted enough to entertain my "virtual response". Emotionally disturbed enough to entertain my response and then to illustrate how invested you are, you project with the facade of indifference............. "virtual world" got you gripped by the scrotum right now..... :pachaha:

It doesn't. I made a thread got responses including yours

It's a message board..

Daps
It doesn't. I made a thread got responses including yours

It's a message board..
And?...... I wasn't the one shouting from the mountain tops that "I live in the real world and don't need your likes and daps, fukk y'all"..... you made a thread, which means you wanted attention from it cause it is your rudimentary Coli Rage Bait thread to get folks ranting about women... nothing intellectual or contributory to the elevation of the Black Man here....

you wanted that quick dopemine hit.... such is life..... but I can call you out on your hypocritical pretentious superiority complex like you ain't another "Pop the red balloon" ass fool.... :heh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
And?...... I wasn't the one shouting from the mountain tops that "I live in the real world and don't need your likes and daps, fukk y'all"..... you made a thread, which means you wanted attention from it cause it is your rudimentary Coli Rage Bait thread to get folks ranting about women... nothing intellectual or contributory to the elevation of the Black Man here....

you wanted that quick dopemine hit.... such is life..... but I can call you out on your hypocritical pretentious superiority complex like you ain't another "Pop the red balloon" ass fool.... :heh:

Dopemine hit? I seen a video and posted it on a message board.

Keep up.

Again I didn't or don't need internet daps or rep points.

You're moving away from the point

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:yeshrug: doesn't seem hard to understand. He probably brought a lot of fukkery, she gave up hope he was going to get his shyt together.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're embarrassing youtself