So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
superman-manofsteel-99.gif

uh...no...pk is my coli mother, tho. she was always there for me when the posting got rough.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL stop twisting things I said, you're not black if you have a white parent. And you're def not black if you have a mullato dad and white mom (like mariah)

Are you sure though? My friend said if I have body hair it must be a White trait and that automatically makes me white. But my parents are both black...I'm confused :to:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
that doesn't make sense let me break it down.

Biracial = not black.

However,

Biracial + pure white = white (mariah)
Biracial + pure black = black.

This man has a biracial father and a white mother and identfied himself as white. Obviously he was NOT white enough to everyone but people like you.
https://www.google.com/search?q=leo...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It doesn't matter what you think, the MAJORITY of the world will see you as anything BUT white. End of debate.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
This man has a biracial father and a white mother and identfied himself as white. Obviously he was NOT white enough to everyone but people like you.
https://www.google.com/search?q=leo felton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It doesn't matter what you think, the MAJORITY of the world will see you as anything BUT white. End of debate.

Doesn't matter majority rules. If there's more white genes than black = white and vice versa. Who cares what people says he is.
And yup this is the end of debate and I won. Peace.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Too many bytchmade simps on this board :pacspit: Still complimenting a bytch who want nothing to do with your black ass.

Let this be LSA doing that shyt and he would get fried and rightfully so. Ask what any bw think about Taye Diggs.

I cannot stand black men who does not know anything about sex and politics and continue to let these c00ns do what they are subtly doing.

If what everything he said is true, then she has left the black community long ago, and is considered a c00n. But none will attack her like they did to @Ronnie Lott.

The simps on the forum outnumber the real nikkas who know whats up.

@Box Cutta @LegendNas @Family Ram @Disciple of the Projects @Premeditated @Big Boss

Good lookin blood. Real rec. Real for certain.

These nikkas are beyond pathetic on this site. For some reason, they think they can change these Aunt Jemima's with some Daps and corny ass inbox jokes. Meanwhile, the real women recognize whats what, and trust me, they pay attention.....

and they choosin' too. :shaq:............:umad: Cause they aint interested in some corny ass cyber cologne nikka. But it aint even so much the fake, phony cassanova steez. Its the groveling, tap-dancing, yes mass spirit these nikkas is on that is so disgusting. Always makes me feel like liquidating someone's jaw, but you gotta remember, these are just words, and fukk nikkas come a dime a dozen anyway. Just keep raining fire down on them regardless. Cause I will

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Are you sure though? My friend said if I have body hair it must be a White trait and that automatically makes me white. But my parents are both black...I'm confused :to:

breh let's be real the only reason the black race wants to claim biracials so bad is because most don't have confidence in themselves. Think about it. I'm out.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
breh let's be real the only reason the black race wants to claim biracials so bad is because most don't have confidence in themselves. Think about it. I'm out.

Tell us more about this "black race" fakkit

68999.jpg