So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I hear you!! Whatever tho, no one could take my man lil fizz from me tho. I wish I was a teenager again. Still look like one tho. Scream Tour II was my first real concert, in DC. Bow Wow, B2K and IMX opened for them. I'll never forget it. I was like :wub:

Chris Brown has terrible behavior with good looks. Tragic. But money and fame can do things to a person. I remember when he first came out and had a slight lisp in some of his songs. Aww!

I'm weak over here LMFAO The lisp :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah, it wouldn't do it any justice. Plus the cast would be huge among many other expenses :sadbron:

I loan u the money as long as u cast me as the deceased husband that made u love again years later but toward the opposite sex named @Phoenix_Knightly23 and name a kid after me to carry on my legacy :mjcry: while u both fight crime and make goat love scenes after a hard a day of work

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Real tears over here. Why didn't I hear this before? :mjlol::mjlol::pachaha:

Chris a big boy now tho:sas1:

:dead:

I know you want a nikka pronouncing things like mike Tyson when he eat it up, and be like mike Tyson when he beat it up.

I'm here for you
i5u1yd.png

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I know you want a nikka pronouncing things like mike Tyson when he eat it up, and be like mike Tyson when he beat it up.

I'm here for you
i5u1yd.png

*GAG*

LMFAO what the fukk it THAT?! Is that what you were doing the entire time? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO