So this "Lil Boo Thang," song wasn't just made for a commercial?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
That song kinda dying out at least. I swear I'm hearing that million dollar baby song every 20 minutes. I thought it was some ol school song that I ain't heard so I actually didn't mind it at first.

Then I found out it was new and it was actually a cac singing it and I despised that sht ever since. Every other commercial, promo, ad they playin that GOT damn song:scust:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I swear I'm hearing that million dollar baby song every 20 minutes. I thought it was some ol school song that I ain't heard so I actually didn't mind it at first.

Then I found out it was new and it was actually a cac singing it and I despised that sht ever since. Every other commercial, promo, ad they playin that GOT damn song:scust:
He’s an obvious plant artist with connections in the music industry. He’s probably linked to powerful executives and veteran artists. The machine is firmly behind him and promotes him everywhere.

Normally brand new songs from brand new artists don’t get that level of exposure.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When I first heard it I just Knew It was a ....less melanated individual...come to find out it's a whole nygga!

:russ:

U saw somewhere dude got signed from this song and got Dropped cause he couldn't come up with something else... These record labels ain't shyt.

:yeshrug:
He's a christian rapper, so I give him a pass on being corny.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I've heard that song at work on the pandora they have playing. I assumed it was a semi old song from maybe 2012 or something but I'm surprised it's new.