So this is why we haven't gotten a Jay Elec album...

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
44dc5aa61dba11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

here he is hunting with dude....
....then he smashes his wife?

the Rothchilds have always been brought up in conspiracy theories. maybe he's trying to destroy them from within on some :ninja2: shyt

dog, i swear to god this is one of the weirdest things i've ever seen in mainstream entertainment

for a nikka like jay elec (especially a nikka who rap about what he does) to be kickin it with historically wealthy families like the Rothschild and Goldsmiths :ohhh:

this nikka might be a superhero or some shyt brehs

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Also, Jay Elect's album has been turned in, but Jay-Z told Questlove that it's his favorite album, but RocNation won't release it because they're "Still trying to find singles" :childplease:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Jay Elect's album has been turned in, but Jay-Z told Questlove that it's his favorite album, but RocNation won't release it because they're "Still trying to find singles" :childplease:

I believe that wholeheartedly. This nikka JayE is incapable of making a "conventional" single.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Seeing that it's some UK page 6 shyt, he's probably just cool with her and her husband.

Can we honestly say we're surprised by their description of him? To them, he's not a crazy genius like he is to us. All they see him as is just another ****** who raps. Let's keep it real.
lol at these people giving 2 fukks about another ****** who raps.
Specially one without mainstream fame. He's probably an interesting character to socialize with, dude goes to dinners with Jay that Bleek probably never gets invites to. He just pops up, probably went to the white house on the low as well
Gwyneth+Paltrow+Beyonce+Performs+Glastonbury+Xupzn7Pzb9rl.jpg

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
I believe that wholeheartedly. This nikka JayE is incapable of making a "conventional" single.

Not sure why Jay-Z would sign someone like him, and then be puzzled as to why the album has no radio singles smh

Also, she inherited 18 million from her dad, so if she gets pregnant or they marry(weirder things have happened) we probably won't be getting more than one album from him.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
44dc5aa61dba11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

here he is hunting with dude....
....then he smashes his wife?

the Rothchilds have always been brought up in conspiracy theories. maybe he's trying to destroy them from within on some :ninja2: shyt

tumblr_lltkkfSTAa1qcjzcm.gif

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we honestly say we're surprised by their description of him? To them, he's not a crazy genius like he is to us. All they see him as is just another ****** who raps. Let's keep it real.

true. shoutout to Bob from London though
OK, first of all Jay Electronica is NOT "known for controversial and explicitly sexual lyrics". He is probably one of the most gifted lyricists in hip hop, he DOES NOT make songs about sex lol. That being said, Jay Electronica is hardly the type to get involved in all of this given the content of his music. Listen to Act : The Eternal Sunshine on youtube and prepare for 10 or so minutes of pure bliss

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
dog, i swear to god this is one of the weirdest things i've ever seen in mainstream entertainment

for a nikka like jay elec (especially a nikka who rap about what he does) to be kickin it with historically wealthy families like the Rothschild and Goldsmiths :ohhh:

this nikka might be a superhero or some shyt brehs

MIND_BLOWN.gif