So THIS is what got Anthony Weiner caught up???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
she's saying they never had sex. What would be her motivation to lie about that?

Pleading from Weiner to do more damage control?

I mean I don't care if they did or didn't, but clearly this dude has fukked SOMETHING after his initial transgression.

I don't even care about his personal life like that. I'm just assessing his choice in women.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Pleading from Weiner to do more damage control?

Yeah, she doesnt seem overly concerned with protecting this cat's image; besides admitting (if it were true) that they had sex would probably bring considerably more attention, which she's obviously after at this point.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His mistress looks trashy which is probably why Anthony gave into his satanic urges. His wife looks less free to be demonic because of the nature of her relationship being married to a man of power who is blocked from being openly satanic in the demonic realm by a wall of morality.

Anthony in his weakness may seem like he has one foot in the game and one foot in the demonic realm but in reality he may have both feet in the demonic realm despite carrying himself as a man for the people with a weakness for demonic beasts. Only God knows i guess. Sad and humiliating. Hopefully this will help him find a way to better localize his demons so it doesnt flatten his family and his standing in the community to such an extent.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Anthony smiles out one side of his mouth so its obvious he is in a bout with satanic entities within. The smile of a demon is an arrogant smirk that says, i know something you dont know.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
i already know his wife type

1. candles by the bed
2. some barry manillo playing
3. glass of wine
4. love making under the covers
5. only missionary sex and has to rub her feet

while that other bytch is no holds barred

sucking dikk while u on the toilet
probably can stick a plunger up her ass
bytch let u put peanut butter on her p*ssy and let the dog lick it off

the most powerful dudes love the sickest shyt..
I think I need a shower after reading that last part :whew:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Aint no p*ssy like new p*ssy brehs :manny:

I keep telling you fools just because a woman is pretty doesn't mean she is good in bed.

She is a Muslim, chances are she doesn't suck dikk

:heh: you can keep thinking that....:russ:

Something about his wife makes me :noah: i think its cuz she has a big mouth...you know like Julia Roberts... love girls with big mouths. Not to mention Huma can dress her ass off....

BUT

aint no p*ssy like new p*ssy brehs :to:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
To be fair, she apparently looked a lot better when he sent the pics. She recently ballooned up.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:leostare: I dunno, man. Something about this seems "off" to me. Jewish women tend to be pretty freaky in bed. :ahh:

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
She's frumpy and that bathing suit isn't doing her any favors. :huhldup: