so this chick on pof kept ignoring me on pof..so i made a fake acct

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My boy did a similar thing. Dude had normal shots and approached chicks nice and got ignored. There was a dude that looked like him but was ripped up. Dude used the pic and messaged the same hoes. Dude got tons of responses and would just be a dikk on purpose. The hoes were chasing him down. We'd sit there and laugh because if you ever read these chicks profiles, they are so full of shyt. All these were supposed "looking for mr right" ass hoes.

So dude got himself in shape, putting up his own pic now in similar fashion and dude's inbox would be flooded with incoming hoes. I stay clowning him for it. POF took his pics down based on terms of service so he had to go back to normal okie doke shyts, but he brolic now so the game still good to him.

cliffs = most women on there are jumpoffs

lmao@ this one chick he ran into, she worked as a cashier at pollo tropical...her profile says culinary arts :krs:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i remeber

all of them have "no booty talk"
but the moment i started using that nfl players pic(kerry rhodes)..they wanted to smash that same night
my inbox was flooded:ohmy:

its all bout look anyways

I want to say that the game is fukked up but I can't get mad at females that like brolic men. I'm imagining your inbox went from 0 to 400 chicks trying to get at you within 2 minutes too. :ohhh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Haha damm.

Even tho I already knew how girls are. I really didnt expect them to REALLY be like that. Shiiiit the average chick is more shallow than us dudes. Well I guess thats good cause then you realize early on. All you really have to do is get ya weight up, buy some cool clothes, listen to a couple of 90s westcoast albums, read the "GEMS with women" sticky thread. And your good to go with the average chick.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
what's pof?

maybe you guys are at a spot were all chicks have reached the same level of frustration and mentality...

if they on theri no nikkas mode....

talk white and wear a suit.. on your real picture.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what's pof?

maybe you guys are at a spot were all chicks have reached the same level of frustration and mentality...

if they on theri no nikkas mode....

talk white and wear a suit.. on your real picture.

pof = plentyoffish

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy did a similar thing. Dude had normal shots and approached chicks nice and got ignored. There was a dude that looked like him but was ripped up. Dude used the pic and messaged the same hoes. Dude got tons of responses and would just be a dikk on purpose. The hoes were chasing him down. We'd sit there and laugh because if you ever read these chicks profiles, they are so full of shyt. All these were supposed "looking for mr right" ass hoes.

So dude got himself in shape, putting up his own pic now in similar fashion and dude's inbox would be flooded with incoming hoes. I stay clowning him for it. POF took his pics down based on terms of service so he had to go back to normal okie doke shyts, but he brolic now so the game still good to him.

cliffs = most women on there are jumpoffs

lmao@ this one chick he ran into, she worked as a cashier at pollo tropical...her profile says culinary arts :krs:

Women being shallow and sluttin' it up for guys who look like they are at least college athletes :bryan:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man, we did this back on SOHH with those troll POF accounts.

It's where I realized alot of sh*t that women say in their profiles is complete :trash:

A average lookign white dude with a cut body makes them LOSE their mind. We all used the same picture of the same dude in different cities.

I talked to this one chick on POF chat for like 20 mins, and she wanted me to come over to her house right then. Whenever I sent her a message in her box, she'd respond immediately.

A few days later, I said basically the SAME STUFF to her from my real account and got no where. Never even returned my message

Made me :angry:, but oh well, at least I know that all this stuff they spout off is BS.

Why hasn't that been resurrected over here....:whistle:

Somebody get on that, i need Vol. 2 of that fukkery. :lolbron:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
its all bout look anyways

it really is for both genders. dudes on here like to play down the importance of looks to women. "well if you've got swag blah blah" man....they've got a rude awakening coming. :no:
anyways your malc hot and tall. you should be eating. wtf? :what:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:to:
it really is for both genders. dudes on here like to play down the importance of looks to women. "well if you've got swag blah blah" man....they've got a rude awakening coming. :no:
anyways your malc hot and tall. you should be eating. wtf? :what:

im eating well...but this chick aint responding
she was quick to respond to my troll page :to::to:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
still stating the obvious
bytchES AINT shyt BREHS
:stopitslime:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:wtf:

Why are yall mad that a brawd u didnt have a chance with not responding to u though?

That just shows that she is superficial and wasnt worth ur time in the first place breh.