so this chick on pof kept ignoring me on pof..so i made a fake acct

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
using some football players pics...just straight body shots(pause) and now shes flooding my pof inbox..passing number and wanting a meet up

:sadcam: aqpart of me

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_m5ncrmirBw1qbjhrao1_250.gif

Time to join the fitness forum. Its 2012. You should be rich or in shape. Get with the times.
Good point though.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
I did that once to a chick that messaged me first on OKC and offered her number. We texted for a few days, then she just stopped responding right before we were supposed to hang out.

So, I messaged her using a fake profile with a amateur model dude's pics, and set up a date with her texting through my duplicate Google Voice account.

She was pissed when model dude didn't show up.:laugh:

I didn't care. She deserved it for wasting my time.:manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Time to join the fitness forum. Its 2012. You should be rich or in shape. Get with the times.

:dwillhuh: that's a dope thing to say.

If you aint rich, at least be in shape and swagged out :takedat:

Elaborate good brother. I need to soak up this game.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you ugly then :yeshrug:

:(
I did that once to a chick that messaged me first on OKC. We texted for a few days, then she just stopped responding.

So, I messaged her using a fake profile with a amateur model dude's pics, and set up a date with her texting through my duplicate Google Voice account.

She was pissed when model dude didn't show up.:laugh:

I didn't care. She deserved it for wasting my time.:manny:

doing the same breh..for wasting my time
going to have her on scavenger hunt breh..have her all over the town
have her bus all the way to downtown
:dry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
using some football players pics...just straight body shots(pause) and now shes flooding my pof inbox..passing number and wanting a meet up

:sadcam: aqpart of me

Man, we did this back on SOHH with those troll POF accounts.

It's where I realized alot of sh*t that women say in their profiles is complete :trash:

A average lookign white dude with a cut body makes them LOSE their mind. We all used the same picture of the same dude in different cities.

I talked to this one chick on POF chat for like 20 mins, and she wanted me to come over to her house right then. Whenever I sent her a message in her box, she'd respond immediately.

A few days later, I said basically the SAME STUFF to her from my real account and got no where. Never even returned my message

Made me :angry:, but oh well, at least I know that all this stuff they spout off is BS.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Man, we did this back on SOHH with those troll POF accounts.

It's where I realized alot of sh*t that women say in their profiles is complete :trash:

A average lookign white dude with a cut body makes them LOSE their mind. We all used the same picture of the same dude in different cities.

I talked to this one chick on POF chat for like 20 mins, and she wanted me to come over to her house right then. Whenever I sent her a message in her box, she'd respond immediately.

A few days later, I said basically the SAME STUFF to her from my real account and got no where. Never even returned my message

Made me :angry:, but oh well, at least I know that all this stuff they spout off is BS.

i remeber

all of them have "no booty talk"
but the moment i started using that nfl players pic(kerry rhodes)..they wanted to smash that same night
my inbox was flooded:ohmy:

its all bout look anyways

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:dwillhuh: that's a dope thing to say.

If you aint rich, at least be in shape and swagged out :takedat:

Elaborate good brother. I need to soak up this game.

We live in a new age but everything is the same. What women want has never changed. They want security. How can you provide that. Its easy. Be as rich as you can be or be brolic. When you look at things biologically we still operate on a primal level. There are men who provide their wives with a nice house in a safe neighborhood which guarantees a safe upbringing for his/her seed and thoughts about nothing/shopping for his woman.

The man who is physically strong can provide his woman with safety from whoever opposes him and her while they are in public and can be a phone call away in the event something dramatic happens that requires his *roar* to mediate the situation. That strength may come from being brolic but it may also come from the fact that he kills people for fun. Another symbol of strength for women is large genitalia. Still, being physically fit will get you in the door at a higher percentage then being flabby n sick. This is the base.

All women have different degrees of these qualities that bring them comfort. It all depends on where they started and rarely do they hustle backwards. A woman who lived in a tin hut will be happy to live in a trailer park. A woman who live in a trailer will be happy in a house. A woman who lived in a house will not settle for a tin hut. If her last boyfriend played in the NFL her next boyfriend will probably not be a flabby and sick and if he is he probably brings her comfort, financially.

If you and your lady were dropped on a foreign planet where everyone was either as strong as the incredible hulk while being handsome or had the resources of bill gates how long do you think your woman would stay with you in that environment. :duck: