So they makin PAAGs like this now 👀

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
:russ:

but real talk every time I see a brother preference be in AW …. The group that’s most infatuated by the WM - It’s so cringe worthy. :snoop:
Every dude I know that beasts Asian women is a lame. They are the one race I count out when it comes to dating they for the whites only :mjlol:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Damn!!! How yall be findin these
I didn’t find it, but I’m guessing it’s because dude linked her IG, and someone looked her up on Twitter and there she is. Actually, I’m not even 100% that’s her because the twitter chick is based out of Miami.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I didn’t find it, but I’m guessing it’s because dude linked her IG, and someone looked her up on Twitter and there she is. Actually, I’m not even 100% that’s her because the twitter chick is based out of Miami.
it's her! 😸

Zime

Superstar
Daps
PAAG??

Americanized and with a fat face?

26tOXgoz0WNQhwb04.webp
Yeah, Westernized Asians always have that look. You can tell just by looking at the face.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
First off I'm surprised yall are being so harsh. Sure she might have a BBL but I've seen worse looking women get gassed up from time to time

Second off, ain't no way that rent is that low. That looks like it's 2000 sq ft. And is luxury looking.

Is Chicago housing really that cheap ?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
First off I'm surprised yall are being so harsh. Sure she might have a BBL but I've seen worse looking women get gassed up from time to time

Second off, ain't no way that rent is that low. That looks like it's 2000 sq ft. And is luxury looking.

it is breh. it's a very affordable big city.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

place looks too nice to be only $2,400 a month.

:unimpressed:
how much yall pay? what kinda places yall live in?