So they found the girls...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The fact that we can't see who funded controlled and still supports Boko Haram Amazes me , at this point. :wow:

It's weird that that some people refuse to even seek out the truth. :wow:
Because it's a cac

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The Nigerian Army is not a some small time army though.

Boko Haram did pop up because Goodluck Jonathan was very incompetent. Look him up, you will be entertained reading some articles on him.

This is not Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon...Muslims are not taking over West Africa.

If you believe anything, believe that fact, there will be no No Caliph or Islamic State here. I was not worried when they said ISIS is coming to Nigeria to help Boko Haram.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Nigerian Community Leader Accuses Soldiers of Killing Hundreds
Nigerian troops killed more than 400 people in a raid in central Nigeria to avenge an earlier attack in which four soldiers died, a community leader said.

The assault took place in the villages of Kadarko, Kurmi and Wadata in Plateau state, Jessey Miri, the traditional ruler of the Kumbun community, said in a phone interview. The soldiers arrived in more than 40 trucks before killing residents and setting fire to their homes.
“The attack was massive and has left everyone in shock,” Miri said. At least 30 people died in the incident, Nigeria’s Daily Post newspaper reported, citing a local chief.

The West African nation’s military carried out an operation in the area as part of an effort to flush out militias who have attacked the region, Captain Ikedichi Iweha, spokesman for Nigeria’s Special Task Force, said by phone. He denied the soldiers hurt civilians.
The Nigerian army has fought an insurgency by the Islamist militant group Boko Haram over the past six years in a conflict that has left thousands of people dead. In February, at least 16 people died when assailants threw explosives from a moving vehicle toward a roadside bus stop in the Plateau state capital, Jos.

Boko Haram has kidnapped thousands of women as part of its violent campaign, which has included mass killings, to impose Islamic law in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest oil producer. Nigerian troops on Sunday rescued 260 women and children who had been held captive in the northeastern Adamawa state.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-hundreds-in-revenge-attack-community-leader

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm mad as hell in just seeing this &I haven't seen this plastered everywhere. I asked my dad a while back if they had given up finding those girls & he couldn't give me an answer. It was very heart breaking when everyone from Queen Latifah to Melissa Harris Perry just got silent on the topic. I'm glad those girls are back, but I can't even imagine the truma they have endured.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
The Nigerian Army is not a some small time army though.

Boko Haram did pop up because Goodluck Jonathan was very incompetent. Look him up, you will be entertained reading some articles on him.

This is not Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon...Muslims are not taking over West Africa.

If you believe anything, believe that fact, there will be no No Caliph or Islamic State here. I was not worried when they said ISIS is coming to Nigeria to help Boko Haram.

call me ignorant...arent their several countries in Africa that are majority muslim?