So There's This BET 106 & Park Contest Right...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Girl in the original post got the credentials but sadly she dont got the look.

BET needs to stop playing around and put up a certified dimepiece as a new female host. One which a huge ass too.

One seriously bad bytch can do very well for the shows ratings. I rememeber back in the day when everyone used to gawk over free's ass n shyt :ohlawd:

We need another one of those. Especially since they cursed us with Rocsi :gag::beli: :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She isn't light enough to be on BET.
shyt like this is why black people be hating each other. fukkouttahere :pacspit:

I'm a grown ass man, couldn't give a fukk less about 106 and Park. But this girl seems fine to me

No he has a point. BET took all the dark skinned women off when the owners changed. Now they have Rosci looking bytches. Doesn't mean he doesn't like dark skinned women. It's just a reality. VIacom BET isn't going to have a dark skinned female on there.

Daps
So that's not a slave mentality :huh:. Ish is sad our own network won't allow people to work on there because of the color of their skin :what:
elle-varner-video-61.jpg

Just have her host, ill make sure im home at 6pm everyday cocked, locked, and ready to "unload"
:youngsabo:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
She isn't light enough to be on BET.

No he has a point. BET took all the dark skinned women off when the owners changed. Now they have Rosci looking bytches. Doesn't mean he doesn't like dark skinned women. It's just a reality. VIacom BET isn't going to have a dark skinned female on there.

That's all I meant.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If they get Elle Varner to host 106 & Park I will be watching everyday. The things I'd do that girl....just ain't right.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:jawalrus:

I personally know someone auditioning to be the next host of BET's 106 and Park. I think her entry video is the best one that I've seen and it's really professional. (It also helps that shorty is pretty/easy on the eyes :ahh:)

What do you think Coli Fam? Y'all always keep it real.

:stopitslime:

Samantha Alexandra (Sammie Aye) 106 and Park "The Search" Audition - YouTube

:leon:

This first one was better but she's not that cute. A solid 6 at best.

This chick is a 9 but she would make a wack hostess.

If we could combine chick 1's oratory skills with chick 2's looks, then we still wouldn't have half of what Free was. :to:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She's over the top but if she toned the hands down she'll be cool.