So there's females on thecoli who don't wash their legs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
First post pivot and deflection.

How many men on here u know don't wash their legs? If so, please quote them like OP did with the women in this thread.

Cuz we got actual posts of actual people not washing their legs

It's not a pivot and deflection. It's the truth.

The majority of the dudes on here who don't do it are too scared to admit the truth out of fear of dudes clowning them about it. You're a liar if you believe otherwise. People are scared and hesitant to admit certain truths all the time and this is one of them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes. Facts.
This is truly nothing but nasty bytch shyt ^^^
But then again she’s a Doja Cat fan so I am not surprised.

Your body collects bacteria - just bc you don’t physically see or feel the dirt on your legs doesn’t mean your not dirty. What the fuk is the purpose of talking a shower but not wash your entire body while you’re in there?
:mjtf:
This chick is walking around stinking - it’s common knowledge that you can’t smell your own body odor as much as people around you can. People walking around bathing themselves like dogs with run off water from their upper bodies like it’s an announcement. Griimey mf’ers wtf. What a waste of skin. And she’s from California - sweaty sun soaked treesh beach ditzy dumb bytch babble. Layered in $200 an ounce perfume, smelling like a rancid sewer rat - itching and scratching her legs like a crackhead.
:mjlol::hhh:

:dead::dead:
fully immersed in cac vibes. She announced that shyt like it was normal. This means that chick is not exfoliating either. Her legs probably look like craters forming. I’m fukkin disgusted .
:laff::laff:

I have a whole bucket of skin supplies, razors, sugar scrubs, body wash, cocoa butter, milk moisturizer that I take into the shower DAILY and she’s using running off suds from her 30 day used bar of Coast . She probably cleans her shower once a month - talking about “it’s just dirt” - the run off suds from the suds that run off her body will clean it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dutty hos. :hhh:

I’m convinced most of this board is filled with CACs. Black people rarely neglect hygiene.
THIS.
Not to mention - what the f kind of logic makes them think that of you’re already in that shower how in the absolute fuk do they not scrub their entire body - who spot washes in the shower??
:dwillhuh::gucci:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
when I take a shower I wash everything but my balls...women have expressed they love smelling that natural must :manny:
I've been told that too, and its a real thing for some people. But damn breh, if it gets musty because you had a long day or a workout then so be it. But you have to wash your balls my brother.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because the dog's mouth has less bacteria!
Nah but for real..You got to use a coarse scrubber. Get rid of the dead skin. I use a scrub mitt/washcloth type thing
xmitten-exf1.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbf, more brehs (2 iirc) admitted it than brehettes (1).
It's not a pivot and deflection. It's the truth.

The majority of the dudes on here who don't do it are too scared to admit the truth out of fear of dudes clowning them about it. You're a liar if you believe otherwise. People are scared and hesitant to admit certain truths all the time and this is one of them.

:hhh::scust: