So there's females on thecoli who don't wash their legs

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.

you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday

Ima keep it a bean I don't really wash my legs either. I let the rag get soapy and just wring it onto my legs and feet but I never though to actually scrub them bytches.

you actually don't, there's multiple forms of exfoliation, that's mechanical exfoliation. then there's chemical exfoliation which i do as i use glycolic body lotion. lastly, yall seem to not read, nothing said i never scrub my legs, i don't scrub them every single day, it's not necessary. the running soap and water cleanses your legs

:duck:... All the squeaky clean people here...

Ugnhhhh!

Art Barr
:dead:

I told yall only ugly bytches who don't get attention irl post on here(some exceptions)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There may be some math that says this body part only needs to be washed every so many days

But what is the big fukcing deal just washing all the skin you can reach each time

I do this and I enter the shower with like 15 min to spare every morning. Meaning I spend more time just standing there under the hot water pondering wether to call in sick - than I do washing my entire outside

That way. You are definitely covered from every angle.. except one

This next thing proves that nothing on you actually needs to be scrubbed, except underarms and anus.

What about that spot on your back that you can't reach? There's has to be like a few square inches that have never been scrubbed. Yet those few square inches are fine. They haven't turned to scales or become overwhelmed with bacteria...

Still. I wash what I can touch each day. Well.. each work day. Weekends I might not wash at all unless I go somewhere.. important