So... the Rock is about to come out with a fake ass "Die Hard"(1988) movie? LOL

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I love The Rock, not a fan of Dwayne Johnson

I feel he’s more in the Kevin Hart realm where he is oversaturated because his films are making money

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Yippee ki-yay muthafckr.....

55bf683593e98646512908ae.gif

Rip Hans. Rip Alan :mjcry:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Movie trivia:

When they shot that scene of Alan Rickman falling they were supposed to "count to three" (no pun) then let him go.. But the director whispered to the nikka that was holding him to just let him go after "one" to surprise his ass and capture the legit scared look on his face going down :obama:

They said Alan was mad than a mf over that shyt too :pachaha:

:laff: I've never heard that story. Watching the gif you can actually see he had that "WTF" look that he probably wouldn't have been able to actually create if he knew the count.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
This movie looks so cheesy but its gonna work. Rock shines in this silly over the top mess like the true Action stars do.

Yup. Been on Essence Mag too.

Its all coli banter at the end of the day.Yeah you got some corny cats in here seriously crying Rock never talks about blacks and black issues but ironically Rock does this shyt all time.

Real ones know whats up.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
who writes this kinda shyt...why they had to add in the point of having a detachable foot :dead:
i'm telling you that foot gone steal the show. every time he snapped that bytch in during the trailer, i buried my laughter. it's on some evil dead ash versus shyt. chainsaw arm, detachable action foot...

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Movie about to do numbers
That's all he cares about

Is it really? How well do his movies normally do? Outside of Jumanji and the FF franchise, I thought he was flop-master. But I've also legit never watched a film with him in it so....there's that.

Plus Jumanji was going to do numbers....it's a franchise and nostalgia was going to send the 23-35 group out to see it, plus it's family friendly enough and there's no competition for it out right now.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
rocks dad his black but he was an alcoholic and wasn't around much during his child hood so he prob feels type a way.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Is it really? How well do his movies normally do? Outside of Jumanji and the FF franchise, I thought he was flop-master. But I've also legit never watched a film with him in it so....there's that.

Plus Jumanji was going to do numbers....it's a franchise and nostalgia was going to send the 23-35 group out to see it, plus it's family friendly enough and there's no competition for it out right now.
Hes got a decent run actually. Baywatch didnt do all that great but the internal numbers rounded it out. I dont think Rock has had a massive overall tank in a minute.

No one really thought Jumanji was going to do well tbh. People hated the announcement and crapped all over the trailer. It was looked at to be a flop but people gave it a chance and it was a decent film. Star Wars was the closet comp it had going on which is a big deal.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS