So the Oculus Rift is cheaper than PSVR.. But why tho?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How much was it before it dropped? Alot

How well did it sell? Not very

How much is it now? Alot less

Why?
giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly not rocket science and he didn't have to make it a console war related deduction. Just logical thought.

@PS4 is so invested in this imaginary beef that he can't see clearly. But when called out he's on some "bu but but I'm tryna educate y'all here" :francis:

It's crazy how having a biased point of view can be detrimental to your brain function... Also sniffing used mattresses.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because no ones buying it
Well I know of at least two posters who did, and they til this day try to get people to buy it. But the threads question is why is it priced that high? Anyone wanna tackle that question? And for any owner of the device who likes it, this question...
How do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported?
Now let's watch the group therapy spin...
What's understood ain't got to be discussed

Is it that serious tho :laff:
How much was it before it dropped? Alot

How well did it sell? Not very

How much is it now? Alot less

Why?
giphy.gif
Well sir, the PSVR is still $400 and never was less. So I guess you guys realized Sony once again got you :banderas: but is it Sony who got you or is it Sony fanboys who got you by claiming something was good when it wasn't? Sony gamers wouldn't have a history of such fukkery would they? And those same individuals wouldn't be trying their hardest to derail this very real thread now would they :wow:
Exactly not rocket science and he didn't have to make it a console war related deduction. Just logical thought.

@PS4 is so invested in this imaginary beef that he can't see clearly. But when called out he's on some "bu but but I'm tryna educate y'all here" :francis:

It's crazy how having a biased point of view can be detrimental to your brain function... Also sniffing used mattresses.
So I'm biased? Ok, answer this question and I'll gladly answer any questions you have for me. See kid, this is a forum for discussion. I made a thread, I didn't go into your thread, you came into mine :francis: So, while you're here, could you give an unbiased answer kind sir? Here's the question...

How do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well I know of at least two posters who did, and they til this day try to get people to buy it. But the threads question is why is it priced that high? Anyone wanna tackle that question? And for any owner of the device who likes it, this question...

Now let's watch the group therapy spin...

Is it that serious tho :laff:

Well sir, the PSVR is still $400 and never was less. So I guess you guys realized Sony once again got you :banderas: but is it Sony who got you or is it Sony fanboys who got you by claiming something was good when it wasn't? Sony gamers wouldn't have a history of such fukkery would they? And those same individuals wouldn't be trying their hardest to derail this very real thread now would they :wow:
So I'm biased? Ok, answer this question and I'll gladly answer any questions you have for me. See kid, this is a forum for discussion. I made a thread, I didn't go into your thread, you came into mine :francis: So, while you're here, could you give an unbiased answer kind sir? Here's the question...

Here's my answer.

I don't get emotionally invested in technology and companies... And brands.

Simple.

You're not fooling anyone dummy. Every thing you discuss in this forum has a lean. This thread isn't about a concern for consumers...:laff: You are transparent. :francis: Stop the bullshyt,. I mean in the quotes right above mine you're showing what this is always about... A pitiful need to keep the console war going. Pathetic.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here's my answer.

I don't get emotionally invested in technology and companies... And brands.

Simple.

You're not fooling anyone dummy. Every thing you discuss in this forum has a lean. This thread isn't about a concern for consumers...:laff: You are transparent. :francis: Stop the bullshyt,. I mean in the quotes right above mine you're showing what this is always about... A pitiful need to keep the console war going. Pathetic.
Wait, so I have a lean as you put it. This is strictly console war?

So the PSVR isn't vigorously recommended by certain members of this community? Is that what you're implying sir because I can direct you to the threads and post that show otherwise.

It's not about recommending something you yourself enjoy. It's about being so enthralled with a console war that you start trying to get others to join you in your misery. I'm not gonna bring up Killzone because some very good people was lost during that debacle :to: But the PSVR is a $500 investment. That's a lot of money, that's Xbox One X money. The people who violate, when they recommend never tell the people their PSVR is in the corner with 3in of dust on it. Gamertags reveal the truth, so I already fact checked. You figured I'm console war and this is bullshyt :stop: now, actually answer my question. You saying you don't get emotionally attached is the answer to a completely different question that nobody asked :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only microsoft can take L's , last year this time it was P's frame rates and VR. Feb hit this year and its was all about the games. People were so hype about the Ps4pro and how it'll bring VR....lol of course now its not even spoken of.

Frame rates and p's were king last year no one wanted an inferior version of a game.... now "lol microsoft has no games"

Microsoft has no exclusives sure, but if I just played exclusives i'd stick with nintendo.

And if the Oculus does ever get poppin going to be a much bigger deal than the Psvr.

They all late to the game tho.

nintendo release there VR system decades ago

virtual-boy-3ds-games-could-be-coming.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Only microsoft can take L's , last year this time it was P's frame rates and VR. Feb hit this year and its was all about the games. People were so hype about the Ps4pro and how it'll bring VR....lol of course now its not even spoken of.

Frame rates and p's were king last year no one wanted an inferior version of a game.... now "lol microsoft has no games"
:pachaha:I been tellin the arcadium this for years

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Microsoft has no exclusives sure, but if I just played exclusives i'd stick with nintendo.

And if the Oculus does ever get poppin going to be a much bigger deal than the Psvr.

They all late to the game tho.

nintendo release there VR system decades ago

virtual-boy-3ds-games-could-be-coming.jpg

technology doesn't stop evolving. Just because something was the highlight of last year doesn't mean it'll be the same another year or two later so the whole "Oh last year graphics mattered now this year it doesn't" narrative is silly because we already acknowledged that the X1X would be more powerful so what is y'all saying? :russ:: Nikkaz b sayin anything to look like they bringing up a valid point.

"Feb this year and it's all about the games." :what:

New games hype and new hardware hype isn't mutually exclusive. :mindblown:
Man the stuff y'all be sayin only makes sense if you don't think about it.