So the Oculus Rift is cheaper than PSVR.. But why tho?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes, the highly advanced VR solution with the touch controller is $399

The cheapest you can get a psvr with controller is $450 and that doesn't include the psEYE camera that is currently sold separately :mjlol:

Y'all remember when the ps3 was $600 and nikkaz was like "That's a good deal, blu-ray players are $1,000". And that's how you guys rationalized the purchase :wow:

So my question is how do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported?

@Fatboi1 @Kamikaze Revy and whoever else has one, we need guidance on justifying future purchases :handshake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The same reason you can get an Xbox one for cheaper than a PS4.
Here's a hint...you won't like the answer. :coffee:
It's too early for trivial responses :yawn:

So I'll just like to point out to the coli community (which is influenced by its members) that Sohh far the first response is hostility in the form of deflection. Instead of giving an informative answer about the rationalization practices of purchasing a PSVR, he wanted to steer the conversation towards Xbox.

Don't worry tho, it's a natural defense mechanism people deploy when faced with a reality choice that forces them to recognize a fault in their perceived logic :whew: To help him regain focus I will inform Kamicasual that the Xbox solution has not arrived yet but is already slated to be better and cheaper just based off of the fact it's not here yet. And the fact it'll be an AR/VR headset that will cost less than $300

Buy Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset Developer Edition - Microsoft Store

So sir, now that I've cornered all the deflect angles, if you could attempt to answer the question for the fine members of this ccommunity :ufdup:

How do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported? :popcorn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's too early for trivial responses :yawn:

So I'll just like to point out to the coli community (which is influenced by its members) that Sohh far the first response is hostility in the form of deflection. Instead of giving an informative answer about the rationalization practices of purchasing a PSVR, he wanted to steer the conversation towards Xbox.

Don't worry tho, it's a natural defense mechanism people deploy when faced with a reality choice that forces them to recognize a fault in their perceived logic :whew: To help him regain focus I will inform Kamicasual that the Xbox solution has not arrived yet but is already slated to be better and cheaper just based off of the fact it's not here yet. And the fact it'll be an AR/VR headset that will cost less than $300

Buy Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset Developer Edition - Microsoft Store

So sir, now that I've cornered all the deflect angles, if you could attempt to answer the question for the fine members of this ccommunity :ufdup:

How do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported? :popcorn:
Wall of words = :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I still get amazed at how this community survives when members of it constantly prey on each other. What are we doing here? Am I lying? Does PSVR cost more than Oculus Rift (it does)

So then why would an inferior piece of technology cost more? And if Sony really wanted to push the genre forward like they wanted for blu Ray, you'd think they'd make the device as cheap as possible so that it would catch on.

Here's a question, how many PSVR's has Sony sold. Y'all love sticking your chest out to say the ps4 sold this/that. Ok, how many PSVR's have been sold to date?
I wouldn't have to go there, all I asked is this simple question...
How do you rationalize recommending PSVR to other members of this community if the tech is overpriced and hardly supported?
Is that not a fair question :wtf:

Not a single response to the question. @Kamikaze Revy said some bullshyt about me not liking the answer :dwillhuh: all I'm seeing is you and the rest of the Sony locals refusing to touch the answer with a 10ft pole :ufdup:
Guess you failed to see that PSVR is now being bundled with the camera :francis:
And I guess you failed to comprehend correctly, the bundled cameras won't be in stores til? The story that you read probably went into that a little bit :usure:
Hi power over here...
Wall of words = :umad:
That would be true for an idiot, a Monday for a boss :stop:
Op you retarded just save the essay response... I don't read your rambles.

The only sole individual still waging an imaginary war for years on a forum.

Pissy mattress vapors still affecting you
You started off trying to dis me, I appreciate that. But during your 15 o'fame speech you ended it with a mattress quote which shows us all your lack of originality. I suggest you be more creative when playing the dozens because you're looking like food bruh:ufdup:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
The same reason you can get an Xbox one for cheaper than a PS4.
Here's a hint...you won't like the answer. :coffee:
full