So The NL East Is The Strongest Division In MLB Baseball?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because they can't defend Werth's and feel the need to stand up for something

So you just gonna change your prior stance?

It's a good deal for both, but as with most big contracts ALL of the risk is on the team's side.

it is not a bad deal at all. Most of us were adamant about Werth being a bad deal from the jump too.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
There are 6 AL teams with a PLUS run differential. 5 of those 6 are in the AL East.

Good point. So really:

mtg said:
East running both leagues

Anyway, I guess I jinxed my boys, they dropped two to the Red Sox as soon as I made this thread. :smh:

Should Strasburg's arm weakness be a concern?:

Stephen Strasburg was pulled from Sunday's game after five innings and 90 pitches at Nationals Park because of tightness in his golden right arm.

After the Nationals' 9-3 victory over the Orioles, Nats manager Davey Johnson called the problem tightness in Strasburg's right biceps. Strasburg emphatically said it was general arm fatigue.

To be fair:

"It wasn't my biceps," Strasburg responded when asked about the problem after a game in which he hit his first Major League home run, a back-to-back shot with two outs in the fourth inning behind catcher Jesus Flores. "It had nothing to do with my elbow or anything. It was just normal fatigue. It got a little tired, got a little tight. But that's nothing different than any other outing. It's probably going to be like this for the rest of the year. It's part of coming back from Tommy John, building up the innings. It's something I've just got to be smart about."