So the lil homey YouLoveMe got banned huh?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality breh, YouLoveMe would never make a good troll his not smart enough not witty enough.

Also all he did was jump on other trolls steeze his latest gimmick was calling Chris B daddy before he jumped on Sierra Mist

When he returns he should stick to normal posting and leave the trolling to the pro's.

he was trying to leave a mark too quick...cant over run the market...theres already legit 4 or 5 respectable trolls on the coli.. you gotta wait for ur turn. dude was insulting random female posters :manny:

Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_m7rzlpHHWW1qz6kwuo1_250.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i kinda feel like we broke youloveme. dude use to come on here and adamantly defend black women, while attacking the "c00ns" and "black woman bashers"

but somewhere a long the line, he said fukk that shyt and decided to start his own gimmick as a black woman hating troll. i still enjoyed most of his post because i know they weren't genuine.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Glad the dude is gone to be honest. someone made reference to the fukk nikka earlier today in a thread. and its became evident more now that i pay attention to his posts/threads...........one thing is dude comes across effeminate as fukk [sorry yall but straight men dont wear capris cuff at the ankles] and he also an instigator and constantly trying to stir shyt up (i remember him trying to rollbuck Gunshi into trying to diss me AND it fukking back fired on both ends.also the little innunendo he threw out there in the ladies pics thread like a bytch trying to stir up beef between them)..... Lil homey need to grow up and stop these childish schoolyard shyt he does.

Last edited: