So the French expected everybody to be cool with not having AC during the Olympics?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Water isn't even free in Europe. They charge you for getting tap water. And people still try to make Europe out to be a magical land compared the US..

I love traveling, but low-key one of the best parts is coming back and seeing all the shyt you just take for granted out here. I was in Rome last summer and the Hotel AC was :flabbynsick:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Water isn't even free in Europe. They charge you for getting tap water. And people still try to make Europe out to be a magical land compared the US..

Europe is so overrated from a "magical" "glamour" standpoint. It was like any other cities I have visited. I only enjoyed it because I was seeing family that lived there. Outside of that, It was :manny:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Seriously though you can put a minisplit anywhere whats this obsession with no ac in certain parts of europe

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seriously though you can put a minisplit anywhere whats this obsession with no ac in certain parts of europe
It’s the age of buildings and how they create buildings. they do better with their windows and slopes which are more energy efficient and cooling while we just use AC.

Also, the cities don’t get as hot. New York City is on the same latitude line with Madrid:
Capitals.jpg

Global warming is changing things there.

I agree about a mini split. Those are much better with energy than a central unit. I am not sure if they have heat pump At the village.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
My AC broke down during the recent East Coast heatwave. I would never wish that feeling on even my worst enemy :to:
My shyt went out for a day a month ago. Woke up middle of the night to the baby monitor going fukkin nuts it was too hot in my son’s room. HVAC guy was there round 2 pm and had it fixed in an hour. It wasn’t anything crazy but still wasn’t something I could fix myself. Never been so grateful to pay a 400 dollar bill.