So, the coli is basically full of males(not yall fault) should men be skeptical...

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Just saw this but I want to contribute.

To be honest:

If you're a herb we'll figure it out, if you're dope, we'll figure it out. Nothing wrong with taking a chance. Just like approaching a woman IRL. :ehh:

Just know how to move along in the event they aren't interested in you or not here for inbox shenanigans of any kind.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this but I want to contribute.

To be honest:

If you're a herb we'll figure it out, if you're dope, we'll figure it out. Nothing wrong with taking a chance. Just like approaching a woman IRL. :ehh:

Just know how to move along in the event they aren't interested in you or not here for inbox shenanigans of any kind.

I wish more dudes on this site had common sense and common decency... but we all know that's not the case.

:snoop:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I wish more dudes on this site had common sense and common decency... but we all know that's not the case.

:snoop:
The more I'm here the more I realize that there's no hope for some of these "men." Just demonic and miserable all at the same damn time. Other than the one or TWO dudes on here that have a posting hx of being well rounded and reasonable, Coli dudes get automatic bushes status.:camby:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I'm here the more I realize that there's no hope for some of these "men." Just demonic and miserable all at the same damn time. Other than the one or TWO dudes on here that have a posting hx of being well rounded and reasonable, Coli dudes get automatic bushes status.:camby:

Cant blame you.

:yeshrug:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
fukk yeah they should be skeptical, but these dumb ass nikkas are gonna keep on falling for the same okie doke every time so I honestly think they enjoy talking to a man pretending to be a woman
e5061534.png

SherrieLavish

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North Philly
I don't understand what's to be gained by sending a picture of your penis to someone over the internet that you've never met in person.

Because they are men and there isn't much rationale to the majority of the things that they do. Not trying to sound sexist but it is what it is. Love the coli brehs buts it's pure entertainment to me.