So the $2.2 Million Richard Mille watch Odell Beckham wore in the Game was Allegedly Fake.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Funny because I was just thinking about watches and how rappers have been mentioning Richard Milles a lot lately.

Made me wonder how hip-hop knows when it's time to change over to the next watch. It was Rolexes and then Hublots, then Audemars to Pateks. Now it's Richard Milles.

I actually heard two versions of "Russian Cream" by Key Glock where the earlier version says"Audemar" in the opening line and then in the later version, it changed to "Patek watch".

Who decides? :jbhmm:

The brands pay for product placement with the trend setters and then the followers and C-listers name drop the same brands for the association and also to see if the brand might bless them too.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
NFL to speak with OBJ about wearing watch

The flashy, fashionable wide receiver sported an expensive watch -- worth over $250,000 -- during his debut Sunday with Cleveland, which was rolled 43-13 by the Tennessee Titans. Beckham, who came to Cleveland in a March trade from the New York Giants, caught seven passes for 71 yards in his first action for the Browns.

In photos taken during the game, Beckham is wearing a limited-edition Richard Mille watch.

NFL spokesman Michael Signora said there are no rules prohibiting jewelry. However, the league does have a policy "prohibiting hard objects." He said the league will address the matter with Beckham and the Browns, who play at the New York Jets next Monday night.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think its silly, but if there is no rule against jewelry which is a surprise to me then I guess its not big deal. I don't think potentially damaging a quarter million dollar watch is worth stunting on people or whatever it is he was trying to do.

He has worn that watch many times before out in public so its not like everyone doesn't already know he owns one.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They must have paid him a lot to have that on game time.

Nadal gets a good fee for wearing it during his games.
Crazy it took that long for someone to mention it. Homie didn’t pay for the watch nor had the idea to do that.

Probably earned another game check off that shyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Told y'all the OBJ had clown tendencies. Great receiver, tough and a competitor.

The extra shyt that comes along isn't worth it, though.
I mean is it that serious?

Dude should be wearing a blue Richard Mille :beli:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The smilies won't hide the fact that OBJ plays a contact sport and Nadal doesn't.

Nor will it erase OBJ's history of attention seeking bozo inspired actions, and that this is just the latest one.

Try again.

Well a $250,000 watch should hold up during a contact sport, righht? :troll:

Nadal has a bit of a history being sore loser himself :mjpls:

You only against black athletes, friend? :jbhmm:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A lot of hating ass nikkas in here. Y'all sayin the watches only cost that much because they know rappers are dumb enough to buy....are yall dumb enough to think that these companies make most of their revenue off of purchases by rappers and other black entertainers? :dwillhuh:
Is Rafael Nadal a clown as well? :Shsbs:
These responses aren’t any better than “I didn’t write it, a white man wrote it!” As if that makes something truer or better.

These type of companies depend on High Net Worth clients; it doesn’t matter if it’s a rapper or a hedge fund manager. If they didn’t want black business, they wouldn’t have OBJ promoting it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These responses aren’t any better than “I didn’t write it, a white man wrote it!” As if that makes something truer or better.

These type of companies depend on High Net Worth clients; it doesn’t matter if it’s a rapper or a hedge fund manager. If they didn’t want black business, they wouldn’t have OBJ promoting it.

Im not saying they dont want black business. But yall act like these companies exist because of black entertainers blowing their cheese. I'm pretty sure most of the revenue these companies make comes from rich cacs and asians. You have to also remember a lot of these entertainer nikkas can't afford no 350k watch. Their labels rent them for them to wear. Companies like Rolex aren't sitting around like "Ok, we'll price this watch at 200k because I'm sure Gunna will pay that much for it!"