So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This fat fukk always has acted like he's done kinda LeBron whisperer, but he's not close to anyone in LeBron's inner circle. Had this dude ever broke any LeBron related news first even?

Earlier in his career he was definitely being feed some stuff from Bron's team to get stuff out, it seems that's Shams now

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
This fat fukk always has acted like he's done kinda LeBron whisperer, but he's not close to anyone in LeBron's inner circle. Had this dude ever broke any LeBron related news first even?
yes he has, been on the right side of a lot of stuff recently

dont get the windy hate..hes actully one of espns less insuferable people

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yes he has, been on the right side of a lot of stuff recently

dont get the windy hate..hes actully one of espns less insuferable people

Windhorst is one of the best in the business. I listen to his podcasts weekly

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like him a lot more sense he got cut off from bron. He’s clearly become one of ESPN’s brightest stars.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Not unreasonable that it was "mutual" now that he's a big name on his own and Lebron becoming less relevant as far as on court things goes after this last extension :yeshrug:

I mean dude covered one guy for over 20 years, HS to retirement basically. He still has 20 years to go in that game, can't be stuck on harassing Rich Pauls phone for the word on Bron forever

Last edited: