So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching this fat fukk on first take now. does he EVER cover anything in the NBA that's not lebron related???? what will he do after lebron retires????? dude's a fukking parasite.

Write several books and be the go to Lebron historian. Sadly there is much more sucking (ll) left for this leech ass nikka :heh:.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
watching this fat fukk on first take now. does he EVER cover anything in the NBA that's not lebron related???? what will he do after lebron retires????? dude's a fukking parasite.

quick question.. :lupe:

Would you cover lebron for 200k a year. Free trips to any cavs games road or home. Free accommodation, Free Food. And Per Diem.

If the answer is yes, then stfu and go away :neeeeeeww: If the answer is no then I would love to know what you do for a living :mjdrinkinnnggg:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
quick question.. :lupe:

Would you cover lebron for 200k a year. Free trips to any cavs games road or home. Free accommodation, Free Food. And Per Diem.

If the answer is yes, then stfu and go away :neeeeeeww: If the answer is no then I would love to know what you do for a living :mjdrinkinnnggg:

I guess, but dude comes off as a joke. his career is a joke. we crack jokes on broussard, but at least he covers the entire league. dude covering one player from high school and then 3 different NBA teams is kinda pathetic. you can't have your livelihood tied to one player if you're gonna be a credible nba journalist.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I guess, but dude comes off as a joke. his career is a joke. we crack jokes on broussard, but at least he covers the entire league. dude covering one player from high school and then 3 different NBA teams is kinda pathetic. you can't have your livelihood tied to one player if you're gonna be a credible nba journalist.

So basically you would do his job. Therefore since he is doing it and your not then you are a hater. Quit the hating :birdman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

if that was the singular stipulation to having said job, then yes. but if I were going to be an NBA reporter, I wouldn't be riding lebron's coattails as a career decision, which is what he obviously set out to do from the jump.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Whoever makes his suit needs to catch 5 shots to the dome. Them shyts have to be right off the rack with no tailoring whatsoever