….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why hasn't Suge been murked? Why target his friends, beat him up, and do all this type of shyt except murk him.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why hasn't Suge been murked? Why target his friends, beat him up, and do all this type of shyt except murk him.

Because he is the boss breh. He had more protection than they did. They were hit to send a message.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:dame: Totally agree thats how u can tell tupac was far to easily led/influenced for him to basically start claiming / repping a compton piru gang within in the space ov less then a year totally reveals how easy it was for him to be led down a dangerous path with a group ov nikkas he had only known a year aswell:martin:.... How someone with a brilliant mind like pac could sink so deep into that shyt wen he didnt have to is beyond me suge as pacs "big brother" and the mob should have checked pac n told him to fall back but they all thought they couldnt be touched ... Sscc was the only gang who was just as dangerous as mob was orlando been 1 ov the most dangerous crips from his era pac had no clue who he was dealing with ...:dame:

Its easier for us to say what he should have done 20 years later from behind a tablet.

He had nikkahs all over shytting on him and wanting to kill him. He was a target in prison and even feared that his career was gonna fade away. Suge offered him the key to freedom, Piru protection and a spot on the most dominant label on the West Coast at the time. Anybody that said they wouldn't have took that deal and sit in prison is a fool. But its also a case of Pac being cautious and at times fearful of how them nikkahs were running... Especially when he told Fredro Starr and the Outlaws to not sign with them.

Its too bad that they couldn't provide the protection of their bread and butter that night in Vegas.. Its a trip how that one night just changed the perimeters forever

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Orlando was not a hardcore killer

just the average everyday reckless hood nikka
he was 1 ov the most feared in southside during that time sscc were a feared gang in Compton even suges pirus respected lando has a young hitter ... regardless pac wasn’t from real gangbangin life had no bizz runnin up on him

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Listen to the way he talks about Orlando. Sounds like orlando was more than just the regular reclkess hood nikka

the way i see it lane was gone kill him anyway
shyt might as well run up on him

its the way non-LA nikkas making it seem like he was the grim reaper
he was the epitome of the last generation of active gang members tho:wow:

Daps
Not to beat the shyt outta a dead horse, BUT…

Like most of y’all, I know a good deal about the whole Death Row/gang-related story…..or so I thought:

Is there ANYBODY who knows (and not YOU, @King Karim you fukk nikka) the identity of the two men this L.A. Times article is talking about?

So basically, Suge’s friends were targeted for death by three dudes – one of whom used to work for him as a bodyguard at Death Row and who was therefore obviously from MOB Piru (unless Suge hired other Blood gang members to work security for Death Row, but I’ve never heard that), who Suge later fired for carrying out too many hits on rival gang members – and the dude he fired teamed up with two others (one of which was ALSO a MOB Piru, you’d think, since he was from the same gang as the fired bodyguard) in a plot to kill all Suge’s friends, one by one.

You can’t make this stuff up, man.

Also….why target his PEOPLES and not him? Where’s the logic in that?
I think this is some what true. According to Mob james something that got buntry,poochie and some other mob members killed