So Sony wants to nickel n dime 3cepts even harder than they did last gen (wow, I'd be furious)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
can you teach us about microsofts involvement with NSA and PRISM? :lupe:
Well, the NSA.. and PRISM, thats some top secret shyt that I guess you could say is connected with Illuminati
So Microsoft nor any other "company" is gonna get away without givin up the goods, straight up :yeshrug:
So when it comes to them collecting information on you? If Microsoft was your majority place where you do activity online? That would be an option. But the more likely and logical scenario would be to follow your GPS on your celly. Thats why in movies and shyt you always see the star go "Gimmie that" then they toss somebodies cell phone in the river/etc.
They can look at your facebook, your youtube, your friends youtube that has you chillin just livin life bruh
This shyt is not a game, but WE was talking about games. So how about we get back to the topic instead of all this butthurt deflecting :aicmon:

Nah, he doesn't research the bad things about Microsoft

He's too busy concerned with Sony not letting us use music CDs
I'm looking at the thread title, then I'm reading your post and I'm like...
:uFURIOUS!!!: :obama:

The Boogeyman

Rookie
Daps
tumblr_m8tr8gi3zv1rdbp57o1_500.gif

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
This is what happens when you are deprived of quality entertainment stemming from inferior contemporaries. The OP is clearly not in the right mental capacity and at such should not be given credence to what he espouses.