So Sony just secured Insomniac Games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sunset overdrive is a game Sony GAMERS coveted, Xbox gamers gave only a half a fukk only because of the Sony fanboy hype. The gameplay itself is beneath my level of adulthood. The game didn't sell incredibly well, was given away as a games with gold title, was in Gamepass before (or still is) yet nobody cares. I enjoyed the game for about 5hrs then lost interest.

RYSE is the better overall game :manny:

I wanna play ryse again, don't care to finish sunset once. It's a cool game, has its moments, I just feel like I'd rather spend my time in another universe. Just being honest...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sunset overdrive is a game Sony GAMERS coveted, Xbox gamers gave only a half a fukk only because of the Sony fanboy hype. The gameplay itself is beneath my level of adulthood. The game didn't sell incredibly well, was given away as a games with gold title, was in Gamepass before (or still is) yet nobody cares. I enjoyed the game for about 5hrs then lost interest.

I wanna play ryse again, don't care to finish sunset once. It's a cool game, has its moments, I just feel like I'd rather spend my time in another universe. Just being honest...

Court byke :wow:

I'm in yo area Thursday night. Flying out of Reagan, let's hit up Legal Seafood in crystal city yung!!!! :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court byke :wow:

I'm in yo area Thursday night. Flying out of Reagan, let's hit up Legal Seafood in crystal city yung!!!! :mjgrin:
Across the street from there is a strip club and a 7-11. Next to the 7-11 is kabob palace. Open 24hrs, food is delicious :whew: highly recommend you check it out. If I'm free I'm bout it bout it.

I'm a full time care provider for my mom so the times I can get free are random these days:unsure:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Ryse :hula: God of War PS4

The people need to know
:wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought Insomniac wanted to stay independent. Legit surprised by this

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:unimpressed:Either compromise my beliefs or purchase a Sony product if i want to play Spiderman one last time before i die.

:mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Across the street from there is a strip club and a 7-11. Next to the 7-11 is kabob palace. Open 24hrs, food is delicious :whew: highly recommend you check it out. If I'm free I'm bout it bout it.

I'm a full time care provider for my mom so the times I can get free are random these days:unsure:

Oh damn fam. Gotta take care of momz. :salute: