So she cheated 8 times and got pregnant by her sneaky link. Her boyfriends still marries her. What are the chances she is going to be faithful?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stupid ass bible thumper :mjlol:
And he got the same stupid facial expression in every picture :dead:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh if Bonnie Rotten and flower tucci can be saved then nothing outside the realm of possibility

@Travellin' Man the things these women have done is :wow:

I get women in real life can have backgrounds but these women have been gang banged multple
Times then swallowed multiple dudes loads out their ass into wine glasses.

Regular women ain’t getting down like that.

Yeah, Flower and Bonnie are top tier hoes :pachaha:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She need her ass beat ...and. I don't even believe in hitting women!

:russ:

And my girl thinks it's unfair that I say it's automatic kick to the curb for me when a girl does this but I'm lenient when guys do it ..

Cause we are DUMB and do stupid shyt sometimes.. shyt, I know I am ... We may need some time to be THAT guy ...we will get there eventually after Fckin up.

What it look like if we BOTH doing Stupid shyt..just being stupid..I can do that by myself...

You supposed to better me!

Plus, when women cheat that's shyt activates a different part of the brain for them... Shyt too deep!

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Breh if Bonnie Rotten and flower tucci can be saved then nothing outside the realm of possibility

@Travellin' Man the things these women have done is :wow:

I get women in real life can have backgrounds but these women have been gang banged multple
Times then swallowed multiple dudes loads out their ass into wine glasses.

Regular women ain’t getting down like that.
Bonnie got saved?! God damn. Last I heard of her, she was still trying to put her a$$hole back in.

:mjlol: