So she cheated 8 times and got pregnant by her sneaky link. Her boyfriends still marries her. What are the chances she is going to be faithful?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn she reminds me of the Filipino jump offs I used to run through back in the day :mjlol:

Them hoes was ruthless too :francis: always willing to cheat on their boyfriends with bruhs

She playing a dangerous game. He look like one of them crazy religious dudes that might snap one day and off their whole family :huhldup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn she reminds me of the Filipino jump offs I used to run through back in the day :mjlol:

Them hoes was ruthless too :francis: always willing to cheat on their boyfriends with bruhs

She playing a dangerous game. He look like one of them crazy religious dudes that might snap one day and off their whole family :huhldup:
Word? I want me one :leon: But just for jump off purposes.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Must not have family in his life because I don't care what color you are, your mom and aunts are NOT letting that shyt happen.

shyt, cousins and sisters too
That's a grown man at the end of the day and responsible for making his own decisions that he'll have to live with regardless of how people feel about it.