So Science proved that Energy Meridians/Chakras exist and yall never told me!!! Kamehameha Nikkas!!!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It depends breh :yeshrug: it took me being pissed off stuck in a car on a road trip to figure out it was an actual thing, there's nothing special about that outside of me being stubborn enough to force myself to do it.

I do it at work all the time during breaks if I'm in my bag and wanna keep the clear mindedness going

The ripple effects on life are :wow: I don't need a VR headset to put myself in a video game
I want to get to this level :mjcry: I read Neville Goddard books but i could never do SATs(State Akin To Sleep) because i can't control my mind.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I want to get to this level :mjcry: I read Neville Goddard books but i could never do SATs(State Akin To Sleep) because i can't control my mind.
Then do something that'll make your brain repeat the same image and just loop it

I usually start by just focusing on my heartbeat and imagining it slowing down, feel my breathing change, get comfortable in that bag.

For me it was having a song on loop that I had already imagined a video to in my head, have that shyt on for over an hour just visualizing the same thing and you'll hit a point where your brain automatically is doing it and you can walk around that shyt like :ohhh: . There's nothing like it

Don't try to control your random thoughts, let em cook and go on as long as they want, eventually they'll end and you'll be feeling :ahh: the only other comparable feeling is hooping and you done knocked down 4 in a row and the rim looks like the ocean :banderas: Flow State

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
So Pai Mei's Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique is legit? :ohhh: