So Science proved that Energy Meridians/Chakras exist and yall never told me!!! Kamehameha Nikkas!!!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I know you disk blowing skeptics/agents/godless athiest clowns are going to rush in here to debunk @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited but for those interested ignore them...

"The presence of these meridians was established by French researcher Pierre de Vernejoul, who injected radioactive isotopes into the acupuncture points of humans and tracked their movement using a special gamma-imaging camera. The isotopes traveled along these meridians within minutes after injection. Vernejoul then challenged his work by injecting isotopes into blood vessels at random points of the body rather than known acupuncture points. In these cases, the isotopes did not travel in the same manner, further indicating that meridians do indeed comprise a system of separate pathways within the body"

:wow:

Chakras-ON-BODIES.jpg

1-chinese-chart-of-acupuncture-points-everett.jpg

I've never considered TCM(traditional Chinese Medicine) or Ayurveda just Western Medicine.. :wow: Going to go see Mr Miyaga :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My wife does energy medicine and reiki.

As a huge skeptic at first i’ve seen her help people in some mind blowing ways.

One example is a friend of mines 9 year old daughter had a traumatic burn injury, and it basically gave her PTSD and had her revert back to being like a toddler. She wouldn’t sleep alone, she was scared of everything, wouldn’t talk in school etc.

She had been to talk to therapists and counselors, they were thinking about putting her on anxiety pills. Nobody really could help the girl.

Just one session with my wife and her parents said she was pretty much back to her normal happy self.

I don’t understand it but that shyt works. They are even hiring reiki practitioners in hospitals now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Meditate for a couple of weeks for an hour or so without skipping any days

You'll realize real quick there's a ton of extra shyt going on with your body that science has no way of proving because it's all internal, that one hour will have you feeling rested like you just took a 4 hour nap

Last edited:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Meditate for a couple of weeks for and hour or so without skipping any days

You'll realize real quick there's a ton of extra shyt going on with your body that science has no way of proving because it's all internal, that one hour will have you feeling rested like you just took a 4 hour nap
you say this like it is easy :mjgrin: This is high level, most people can't do 5 minutes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you say this like it is easy :mjgrin: This is high level, most people can't do 5 minutes.
It depends breh :yeshrug: it took me being pissed off stuck in a car on a road trip to figure out it was an actual thing, there's nothing special about that outside of me being stubborn enough to force myself to do it.

I do it at work all the time during breaks if I'm in my bag and wanna keep the clear mindedness going

The ripple effects on life are :wow: I don't need a VR headset to put myself in a video game