so Scarlett Johansson is engaged to a brother...wow

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Maybe "hot" isn't important to her? His personality might have attracted her. You understand how that works?
i was just taking the piss breh....you know me better than that..calm down. i actually agree if she's found a compatible dude that most def outweights him being a hollywood super stud.... :salute:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was just taking the piss breh....you know me better than that..calm down. i actually agree if she's found a compatible dude that most def outweights him being a hollywood super stud.... :salute:

I'm calm.:beli:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got a breast reduction. She's not even that hot anymore.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She got a breast reduction. She's not even that hot anymore.

fiddy.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alyssa Milano, Carmen Elektra & Jamie Lynn Sigler are/were the baddest white females in Hollywood that black men liked.... Maybe you'll get a vote for Jenny McCarthy. The only female that on this list that ain't f**kin with black men is Jamie Lynn Sigler because she got married.... All of the other females on this list has and had been f**kin with black men..... be it, in private. Jenny McCarthy got mad at Usher for dissin her while he was single and going thru his divorce drama because she's thirsty for rich black d**k and Usher is her fantasy.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Oh no! Now people that lurk this forum can't live vicariously through a man that they've never met!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
if you ever watched her interviews you can tell scarlett is kinda out there and goes for that "connection" stuff over physical beauty...

I remember in some interview she was all :queen::queen::wub::wub: over bill fukking murray, when they were filming lost in translation...talking about how "vulnerable" and "one gone" he was...and that it was easy to fall in love with him...

She had that same look on her face that my girl have when i step out the shower, and i come down the hall for a dry off towel...chest hair all glistening from the water drops in it...beard all heavy and wet, with just a hint of my immaculately structured chin and jawline showing...meat flopping around against my thighs...i look at her and give her a little throb like :shaq:...have her like :queen::wub: every time...that's the look scarlett had talking about bill...that "he gave me the fresh out the shower throb" look

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlett Johansson is mad overrated to me.

I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed or nothing, but I never understood why she was held as the pinnacle of beauty for all white women.