So Salli Richardson gave Teddy Riley head in the bathroom while she was with Jermaine Jackson..

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mindblown: Prime Salli Richardson is your one night stand, sidepiece just another groupie you ran through!!!:dead: These famous guys are living in heaven on earth.:banderas::ohlawd::whew:

its crazy the amount of ass they get, let alone thrown at them. The finest chicks we dream about, they get it thrown at them on a daily basis. It's easy for us to say how can men get caught up with some of these groupies, if they were in person throwing it at me, i might make a mistake one night and go in raw and get caught up

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
:mindblown: Prime Salli Richardson is your one night stand, sidepiece just another groupie you ran through!!!:dead: These famous guys are living in heaven on earth.:banderas::ohlawd::whew:

I'd rather be a celeb in the 90's than today :wow:

Prime Jada, Lisa Ray, Vivica, Halle, Adina Howard, TLC, Janet, Turtle from saved by the bell, Nia Long, Lil Kim, Stacey Dash, Lisa Bonet just to name a few :whew:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather be a celeb in the 90's than today :wow:

Prime Jada, Lisa Ray, Vivica, Halle, Adina Howard, TLC, Janet, Turtle from saved by the bell, Nia Long, Lil Kim, Stacey Dash, Lisa Bonet just to name a few :whew:

I would knock all of them up, back then, and have pro black kids that are grown today :banderas:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3b83b049cfdd6de