So Salli Richardson gave Teddy Riley head in the bathroom while she was with Jermaine Jackson..

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
salli is from Chicago and u know them hoes have no shame..Yeah I heard tupac hit it.. a laker player hit it I don't know which one.. people said magic hit it..Robert deniro slayed it.. I think devante or mr dalvin of jodeci hit and I was told a couple other r&b artist....

She probably pray every day like them other older thots that the internet wasn't up and running...

Just another Illinois hoe like lisa raye, janet jacme, jazmine cashmere,etc..

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
salli is from Chicago and u know them hoes have no shame..Yeah I heard tupac hit it.. a laker player hit it I don't know which one.. people said magic hit it..Robert deniro slayed it.. I think devante or mr dalvin of jodeci hit and I was told a couple other r&b artist....

She probably pray every day like them other older thots that the internet wasn't up and running...

:merchant:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whew:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Salle been bad, doe...

she inspired "Let's Chill", doe.

ALL I WANT is to screwwwwwwww
so MEET ME BACK AT, the baffrooooooooom
you're the ONLY ONE I'M WANTING toniiiiiiight
forGET THAT NICCA from Jackson Fi-i-i-iiiiiive! LET'S chi-yulllll