So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: BEEN BEGGING FOR A JOB
SINCE HILLARY LOST.

EmCflE6XgAECk66

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't knock him. He's good at what he does. Most pundits cant tie his shoes. Plus, I have to respect his confidence and knowing his value, and balls to market himself. Tavis Smiley could learn a thing or two, and I miss him on NPR.
DUDES SHOWS BE GETTING
30K VIEWS IN 2 MONTHS

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
DUDES SHOWS BE GETTING
30K VIEWS IN 2 MONTHS

That's after what looks like a blackball to me. Besides, his content goes over most people's heads. It's easy to listen to a Tariq. That's low brow punditry. His content attracts people who want their ears tickled. Bedbuck here, bedwench there, but the devil is in the details.......hence...make it make sense to me Tone. That works on YouTube, hence all the tangibles idiots who have no idea how government works, the lifespan of a bill, etc.. Same with the alt right weirdos who ate up Jordan Peterson telling them to clean up their rooms.

Roland Martin, Tavis Smiley, and even the non ADOS women like Joy Behar, know their sh!t. They're not gonna get views on YouTube because they transcend social media. Imagine the Hodgetwins on Anderson Cooper? Or Tariq on Tucker Carlson? Well. We saw how that played out. You put Roland Martin on Tucker Carlson, ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OUTCOME. .

Roland Martin for all his fat borderline fakkitry, is a damn good orator, and more knowledgeable than 90% of other television personalities and pundits, white or Black. We make the mistake of brushing him off cuz of the dancing. The irony, is when it comes to talking politics, he'd dance circles around content creators getting more than 36k views in two months on social media.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not mad at it. Hes been talking about policies designed to benefit us. I have no problem with him getting closer to powerful people if it means more policies that will benefit us. He also has a history of raising money for things that benefit us such as HCBUs, Healthcare and scholarships.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's after what looks like a blackball to me. Besides, his content goes over most people's heads. It's easy to listen to a Tariq. That's low brow punditry. His content attracts people who want their ears tickled. Bedbuck here, bedwench there, but the devil is in the details.......hence...make it make sense to me Tone. That works on YouTube, hence all the tangibles idiots who have no idea how government works, the lifespan of a bill, etc.. Same with the alt right weirdos who ate up Jordan Peterson telling them to clean up their rooms.

Roland Martin, Tavis Smiley, and even the non ADOS women like Joy Behar, know their sh!t. They're not gonna get views on YouTube because they transcend social media. Imagine the Hodgetwins on Anderson Cooper? Or Tariq on Tucker Carlson? Well. We saw how that played out. You put Roland Martin on Tucker Carlson, ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OUTCOME. .

Roland Martin for all his fat borderline fakkitry, is a damn good orator, and more knowledgeable than 90% of other television personalities and pundits, white or Black. We make the mistake of brushing him off cuz of the dancing. The irony, is when it comes to talking politics, he'd dance circles around content creators getting more than 36k views in two months on social media.
HES A SHILL FOR HIRE
AND ITS BEEN SEE THROUGH.

HIS WHOLE SHOW/AGENDA
HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT
FINDING/KEEPING A JOB.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a thread on here some time ago discussing how black run media don't have the same access as white run media. This video was part of the discussion.

We just had an election where again, black people played a major role in deciding the winner. Why is Roland saying that they need to spend more money on black media, more money targeting black voters, more money on black people a bad thing?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There was a thread on here some time ago discussing how black run media don't have the same access as white run media. This video was part of the discussion.

We just had an election where again, black people played a major role in deciding the winner. Why is Roland saying that they need to spend more money on black media, more money targeting black voters, more money on black people a bad thing?

BECAUSE HIS WHOLE SHOW
HAS BEEN ABOUT FINDING HIS NEXT MEAL
SINCE HILLARY LOST.

NOW HES NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Roland is 100 percent correct

Trump is a horrible speaker, he’s incompetent, he’s fat and hideous, he’s an open White supremacist and he still almost won 2 terms

Democrats gonna need every black vote in 2024