NULL
Rozaay!! :myman:

rihanna-rick-ross-kissing.jpg

Rick Ross - Maybach Music III feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu - YouTube

Rick Ross feat. Kool G Rap – Knife Fight « GRANDGOOD

Rick Ross free mason ft jayZ - YouTube

Nas Ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers [Prod. by No I.D.] - YouTube
william roberts is that u nikka?

if not you should "stick yourself" mr. pretty toney .....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLPxqIkV3g]tuck yah ice [remix) - trick daddy- YouTube[/ame]

Plies ate Ross 3 times:win:

-nikkas know plies I'm so hood verse word for word,not ross...tell me I'm lyin.

-Plies tuck ya ice verse in is just sickening,ross is forgettable...while plies got quotables throughout..."you ain't wanna be a hater but I made you one:krs:"

Welcome to my hood-plies why u keep doin this to Ross:snoop:..."I know nikkas that would rob noriega,yea noriega the real noreaga":win:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross says the same thing on every song. Is it not obvious to everyone that the verses from Knife Fight and Freemason are exactly the same :skip:
its crazy because when you point that out to these rozay police cadets they cant even acknowledge that fact and they start speaking in stan lol.......selling drugs be a cop @the same damn time....@the same damn time lmao

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
its crazy because when you point that out to these rozay police cadets they cant even acknowledge that fact and they start speaking in stan lol.......selling drugs be a cop @the same damn time....@the same damn time lmao

:laugh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I cosign all of them except Jay, lol the njgga was named th 2nd hottest mcninnthe game of that feature and the drake
Feature.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
People don't want to acknowledge that Ross is a legend in this rap game. Dude made 50 and Jeezy look foolish for coming at him. Bodies legends on a regular basis. Consistently has buzz every year. The haters number one gouy to insult is that he is a cop, doesn't that make it even more impressive that a cop is running the game and sonning these so called real rappers? Makes everyone around him relevant. Never has a bad guest feature. Had the best verse on a modern day masterpiece(MBDTF) Dude has had the game on lock for years. Pay homage:obama:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:comeon:

Hov's "IM not a mason" verse > Ross "false illuminati set claiming" verse

Hov's verse > Ross whole song

shyt nikka even Ross's story on how the Hov verse came to be > Ross whole song.

One of Hov's finest verses.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh. and nikkas say he's better than BIG too. Ross is 30 plus, BIG was barely out of his teenage years still spitting the shyt he was spitting from 20-24. that's like Drake or Solja Boy spitting Nas type shyt at their age.

age means nothing. nas was spittin "nas type sh!t" at drake and soulja boy's age, ha.