so Rick Ross ate up Jadakiss, Jay z, Nas, and Kool G Rap

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Rozaay!! :myman:

rihanna-rick-ross-kissing.jpg

[ame=http://youtu.be/evnTKHZcu8I]Rick Ross - Maybach Music III feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu - YouTube[/ame]

Rick Ross feat. Kool G Rap – Knife Fight « GRANDGOOD

[ame=http://youtu.be/8ibQxjHooXc]Rick Ross free mason ft jayZ - YouTube[/ame]

Nas Ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers [Prod. by No I.D.] - YouTube

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
it is okay. I am patient. I await his irrelevance with relaxed anticipation. 3 years, I think. that should do it.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
First of all hov destroyed him on free mason, I think it was close on the mm1 but I give hov the edge because of that paul mcartney mike jackson line

nas killed him on triple beam dreams, I do think ross got him on usual suspects.

Nas bodied him on accidental muderers too, Ross was decent but he didnt stay on topic like nas did.

Ross is pretty good and holds his own, but lets not go overboard

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Ross has bodied legends but until hes not using that rhyme scheme hes been using the last 6 years and lazy lyrics on all his features, I cant give him that c/s.

Ross holds so much promise but he has 3 guys on his label nowhere near legend status that body him on every other track.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Ross has bodied legends but until hes not using that rhyme scheme hes been using the last 6 years and lazy lyrics on all his features, I cant give him that c/s.

Ross holds so much promise but he has 3 guys on his label nowhere near legend status that body him on every other track.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
smh. and nikkas say he's better than BIG too. Ross is 30 plus, BIG was barely out of his teenage years still spitting the shyt he was spitting from 20-24. that's like Drake or Solja Boy spitting Nas type shyt at their age.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
First of all hov destroyed him on free mason

No way. Ross had the better verse. Jay's verse was good too though, so saying he "killed" him is going too far. I'd say he held his own with all these guys.

He actually did kill Jada, but so did T.I.

Ross got murdered by Raekwon on Shoalin Vs Wu-Tang though. Completely obliterated.

But at the end of the day, if the song is dope, does it even matter?

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
like I said before, he eating way too good for my taste. Its time for me to get that Rozay hate group going.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ross says the same thing on every song. Is it not obvious to everyone that the verses from Knife Fight and Freemason are exactly the same :skip: