So returnal often has 5hr plus missions

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think they may have added a suspend or save point or whatever it was that people were complaining about by now. think it's a small team who worked on this so hopefully they can get it together

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they may have added a suspend or save point or whatever it was that people were complaining about by now. think it's a small team who worked on this so hopefully they can get it together

nah they haven’t...they need to but at the same time these long runs be getting me amped...I think suspend/save points would take away from some of the excitement building up although I understand the “need” for it...it’d be cool if they can make it an option

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Rest mode ≠ “on”

If thats the case you’re leaving all your games on when you use quick resume

that's not true. Rest Mode is a low power state where the console stays "on". if you lose power, or get an update, you will lose that progress

Quick Resume saves the game's state to the SSD, and you can resume even if the console gets unplugged

but IMO neither is a replacement for an ingame "save and quit" option

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
More like

images
LOL

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Crazy that none of the xbots have pointed out that Returnal's save system wouldn't be a problem with xbox quick resume.

I'm disappointed court, you're better than this

:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that none of the xbots have pointed out that Returnal's save system wouldn't be a problem with xbox quick resume.

I'm disappointed court, you're better than this

:francis:
funny enough, Craigdog mentioned quick resume on the first page. do you have him on ignore?:yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
funny enough, Craigdog mentioned quick resume on the first page. do you have him on ignore?:yeshrug:
He mentioned it but that's not the focus of the thread.

I expected 10 threads on how a Sony exclusive would benefit from a feature of the series x.

Xbots been weak lately

:yeshrug: