So Returnal flopped huh?? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The absolute struggle Xbot have to resort to to shyt on Playstation :mjlol:

meanwhile they still scared to post numbers over there. Talking about “active user growth is off the charts” :troll:

Gamepass is a loss leader, our customer acquisition is on An upward trajectory :troll:

like, ok but how many Xbox’s exactly did you sell?:gucci:

have you hear about the benefits of xcloud?:troll:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Returnal and ratchet aren't doing the numbers they expected I'm sure.

Well returnal probably did better than they expected but not what they wanted.

Between the scalpers and people buying the system and basically playing last gen games still mostly.

You are definitely going to see a shift in how they attempt to profit if this keeps up

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Didn't The Medium debut for $19.99 or something?

The shyt was discounted on Steam before it even released. Microsoft padding the numbers but fooling no one :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn't The Medium debut for $19.99 or something?

The shyt was discounted on Steam before it even released. Microsoft padding the numbers but fooling no one :smh:

My thing is if they were actually proud of their sales and it’s something that would sound good to post they would because they post every other stat and milestone but dodge the actual numbers.

microsoft is that nikka in your friend group that swear he get bytches but you never see proof of it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
My thing is if they were actually proud of their sales and it’s something that would sound good to post they would because they post every other stat and milestone but dodge the actual numbers.

microsoft is that nikka in your friend group that swear he get bytches but you never see proof of it
She goes to a different school, breh