So returnal can be completed in a whooping 4hrs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's a rogue like. So yea his final successful run prolly took 4 hours.

What about the 20 before that grinding and restarting?

No one takes this thread seriously

Right now, @The Mad Titan running XBlock and Court trying to get the corner back. :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Theres achievements for the Halo games to beat em on legendary in under 3 hours. Are they bad games too?

I'm pretty sure the original Resident Evil had some extra content or something for beating it under 3 hours. BOTW can be beaten in like 1 hour, if you wanted to. Most games your mileage my vary for completion times.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So he says "it took 20-30 hours to beat (that's a 33% margin of error) and then ends the rant with "It's an 100hr game" :dahell:
So apparently it's a 4hr game that will take you 20? 30? 70? You know what, fukk it, it's 100hrs now.

The guy who made these accurate figures hasn't played it that much but as long as he tweets it it becomes ARCADIUM FACT :picard:
Xbox stans sure are fascinated by this game, huh?
I'm fascinated that nobody has mentioned that this game only renders at 1080p :scust:

I bet you rdna2 would have helped :francis:
The fact that he says its "9.5/10 and GOTY candidate!" means nothing I guess...
The fact he says it's anywhere between 4-100hrs should mean grain of salt :gucci:
And let's not be victims of the moment, we don't wanna have a repeat of the PS4 launch where nikkaz was acting like Killzone and knack was feeding the streets. Do I need to up those threads? STAND DOWN!!!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got Sony stan tendencies:mjlol:

Cyberpunk has much more content, even the fastest play through takes much more than 4 hours. And just like in returnal you get more time out of the game by being more thorough with what you chose to complete. Cyberpunk cost less money though.

but somehow cyberpunk was short on content and returnal Is just fine.

Don’t make sense. Only reasonable explanation is stan shyt :manny:
Diff genre of game. And the tweet clarified it was more than 4 hours. Did you call out craig for lyin? Of course not, because its a playstation game. If this was an xbox game youd have the war drums out.
So he says "it took 20-30 hours to beat (that's a 33% margin of error) and then ends the rant with "It's an 100hr game" :dahell:
So apparently it's a 4hr game that will take you 20? 30? 70? You know what, fukk it, it's 100hrs now.

The guy who made these accurate figures hasn't played it that much but as long as he tweets it it becomes ARCADIUM FACT :picard:

I'm fascinated that nobody has mentioned that this game only renders at 1080p :scust:

I bet you rdna2 would have helped :francis:

The fact he says it's anywhere between 4-100hrs should mean grain of salt :gucci:
And let's not be victims of the moment, we don't wanna have a repeat of the PS4 launch where nikkaz was acting like Killzone and knack was feeding the streets. Do I need to up those threads? STAND DOWN!!!
So when you made the thread of this guys tweet, it was a fact. But now that hes clarified its “The guy who made these accurate figures hasn't played it that much but as long as he tweets it it becomes ARCADIUM FACT”
whopping 4hrs, whopping :francis:

Has that mgs4 swag all over again :banderas:

So Sony gamers are forced to hype up four hour games now? How much does returnal cost?

Returnal

$70 for 4 hours, that's $17.50 an hour
Now look at it like this, if you go to a movie theater they probably paying for IMAX, fam, popcorn/etc and the movie is probably half as long and will cost you $70 so if you look at it that way you can convince yourself this is a good deal :krs:

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Diff genre of game. And the tweet clarified it was more than 4 hours. Did you call out craig for lyin? Of course not, because its a playstation game. If this was an xbox game youd have the war drums out.
Who the fukk is Craig?? :mjlol:

The final play through was 4 hours.

He spent more hours doing “everything else”

Same as cyberpunk if you just do the story missions it’s about 8 hours but if you engage in all the side stuff you can spend upwards of 100 hours.

I just found it interesting you stans were so bothered by the length of cyberpunk, but chose to defend the length of this game even though it cost more. :ehh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is Craig?? :mjlol:

The final play through was 4 hours.

He spent more hours doing “everything else”

Same as cyberpunk if you just do the story missions it’s about 8 hours but if you engage in all the side stuff you can spend upwards of 100 hours.

I just found it interesting you stans were so bothered by the length of cyberpunk, but chose to defend the length of this game even though it cost more. :ehh:
Craigdog the craigslist bandit.

I already explained cyberpunk and its witcher 3 comparison. Yes we expect more out of open world rpgs like cyberpunk that were hyped for nearly a decade by cdpr. Even all the reviews noted how its shorter.

I dont like repeating myself. Pay attention the first time before you quote me again.