So @Raul is Malcolm :beli:

Daps
Basically,
There are a bunch of people on this site who are obsessed with Desirous. Some want to date/sleep with her. Some think she's an attention-seeking whore. Some think she's a racist. And some just like to troll and push buttons.
I know her for years and consider her a great person and friend.
Because I didn't have a picture of myself on here, these people stirred up some nonsense about me being a fake account that was somehow supporting her or...I don't even know.
Today,
I made a thread about the 1 year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy. Two minutes later, Malcolm copied my thread so that it'd look like we're both the same person and so ....whoever made this thread (I'm not scrolling up to see) probably conspired with Malcolm or whomever to stir up more drama....likely in the attempt to get Desirous to respond and get mixed up in another 20-something page thread.
So basically, drama was created with me as a pawn to get more attention on the coli's favorite pawg.
I suppose it's a slow Tuesday.

:manny:

:lupe: I got you out of the red.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol I never believe a fukkin word dat comes outta dat nikka malc's font. Truth, half truth, whatever..its all lies as far as I'm concerned. :camby:

nikka 30+ years old and been trollin message boards for years all day err day. Y'all gon learn. :heh: :beli:
first off
i have NEVER ever LIED in my life esp on the coli
always been a steady honest person