So @Raul is Malcolm :beli:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm at work, brother.
I didn't say anything to anyone. Although I will say I didn't appreciate you using my picture.
Just because I didn't like it, doesn't mean I ran to cry about it.
I'm not a rat.
well then why did i get a warning?
it was all jokes till u ran to the mods

i had to call u a rat but come on man

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I repped him slash Malc :sadcam:
But you aint rep me. :beli:
SMErHhG.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well then why did i get a warning?
it was all jokes till u ran to the mods

i had to call u a rat but come on man

I don't know anything about any warning.
You're free to ask BK if I sent anything. I'm telling you I didn't.

What I am saying is I'm glad it's down.
Frankly I'm not even sure why I'm being trolled here. I haven't done anything to anyone.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't know anything about any warning.
You're free to ask BK if I sent anything. I'm telling you I didn't.

What I am saying is I'm glad it's down.
Frankly I'm not even sure why I'm being trolled here. I haven't done anything to anyone.
breh im kidding

:whoa:
its all jokes

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
So let me get this striaght Raul and Malcom are the same Person, Malcom and Desirous are the same person and Desirous and **** might be the same person

So it's all **** again :dwillhuh:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm just on the first page(50 post per page) but please lets not turn this into another @Desirous and @Raul thread. :snoop: I don't want them to spin this into a thread about how the Coli is obsessed with them, when they insist on posting on a website that obviously despises them.

Basically,
There are a bunch of people on this site who are obsessed with Desirous. Some want to date/sleep with her. Some think she's an attention-seeking whore. Some think she's a racist. And some just like to troll and push buttons.
I know her for years and consider her a great person and friend.
Because I didn't have a picture of myself on here, these people stirred up some nonsense about me being a fake account that was somehow supporting her or...I don't even know.
Today,
I made a thread about the 1 year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy. Two minutes later, Malcolm copied my thread so that it'd look like we're both the same person and so ....whoever made this thread (I'm not scrolling up to see) probably conspired with Malcolm or whomever to stir up more drama....likely in the attempt to get Desirous to respond and get mixed up in another 20-something page thread.
So basically, drama was created with me as a pawn to get more attention on the coli's favorite pawg.
I suppose it's a slow Tuesday.

:manny:

Motherfukking God Dammit :snoop:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm just on the first page(50 post per page) but please lets not turn this into another @Desirous and @Raul thread. :snoop: I don't want them to spin this into a thread about how the Coli is obsessed with them, when they insist on posting on a website that obviously despises them.

I didn't say anyone's obsessed...and I'm sure not everyone despises me - they don't know me so that would be pretty sad to feel such a strong emotion lol you can also ignore this thread if you want?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I didn't say anyone's obsessed...and I'm sure not everyone despises me - they don't know me so that would be pretty sad to feel such a strong emotion lol you can also ignore this thread if you want?

I had the thread unwatched after Raul's comment so please don't quote me.