So, Pusha is signed to Yeezy, whose signed to Jay, whose signed to Roc Nation?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The only thing i can guess, and I can't really argue against it all that much, is that perception=reality...the track was hyped up from the very moment it leaked as a "drake diss" by pretty much everybody all over the blogs, twitter and net at large from the very moment it got put out...there's no way Pusha wasn't aware of this...so by not taking the 30 seconds it would've took to get on his twitter and say "nah...that's not about Drake, stop reaching y'all", and allowing the overwhelming collective perception to be that it was...it was the same exact thing as a direct diss with names said, whether the disses made sense or not

The Dreams Money Can track buy wasn't even about Drake either... it was about Ambassador Rick.

they just looked for any and every thread of anything that it could possibly be about Drake.

even if he woulda did that, same cats that are calling Pusha on bytch moves would still call him a bytch cause in their mind, it's about Drake and he's just pretending it's not.

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Dreams Money Can track buy wasn't even about Drake either... it was about Ambassador Rick.

they just looked for any and every thread of anything that it could possibly be about Drake.

even if he woulda did that, same cats that are calling Pusha on bytch moves would still call him a bytch cause in their mind, it's about Drake and he's just pretending it's not.

never understood how EITHER of these songs scream drake diss. nthn was direct. but u kno wat. the internet is literally creating beef these days lol and y shud pusha have to go on his twitter and say anything?? its hype for him. The internet literally made common go in on drake after stay scheming wen drake wasnt direct either. he coulda been talkin about a number of cats. watever somebody labels the song thats set in stone now i guess