So, Pusha is signed to Yeezy, whose signed to Jay, whose signed to Roc Nation?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
but them crackas wasn't playin fair at jive :skip:

Pusha T signs autographs, Lil Wayne signs artists :lolbron:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Shoulda has a Jew review his contracts instead of malice :yeshrug:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kanye's not signed to Jay anymore...When Jay left, Roc-A-Fella became a wholly owned vanity imprint of Def Jam...but yeah, that's the main reason why I don't think that Pusha track was even about Drake...how could Pusha be trying to diss Drake on some "you a lil nikka in the hierarchy of rap signed to another rapper" shyt when he's well over 10 years deep into his major label rap career, the better part of 40 years old, signed under Kanye (an artist that got into the game AFTER he did) for a couple of years now, with no albums released, opening up for fukking Future in night clubs...while Drake is a decade younger than him, two platinum solo albums deep, an A-List act, headlining his own arena tour :huh:...Drake done surpassed Pusha T in the rap game several times over in like a third of time...it wouldn't make sense, that'd be like Antwan Jamison or Andre Miller or somebody trying to pull rank on Kevin Durant about his status in the league...Wayne was stupid to even pay that shyt any mind until Pusha at least tried to make any of that make any kind of sense

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Kanye's not signed to Jay anymore...When Jay left, Roc-A-Fella became a wholly owned vanity imprint of Def Jam...but yeah, that's the main reason why I don't think that Pusha track was even about Drake...how could Pusha be trying to diss Drake on some "you a lil nikka in the hierarchy of rap signed to another rapper" shyt when he's well over 10 years deep into his major label rap career, the better part of 40 years old, signed under Kanye (an artist that got into the game AFTER he did) for a couple of years now, with no albums released, opening up for fukking Future in night clubs...while Drake is a decade younger than him, two platinum solo albums deep, an A-List act, headlining his own arena tour :huh:...Drake done surpassed Pusha T in the rap game several times over in like a third of time...it wouldn't make sense...Wayne was stupid to even pay that shyt any mind until Pusha at least tried to make any of that make any kind of sense

the fact that people overlook the " you signed to a nikka, who's signed to another nikka...who's signed to three nikkas" line shoulda instantly gave away that it's not about Drake.

nikkas want it to be so bad that logic and reason don't even need to apply to the lyrics.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

the fact that people overlook the " you signed to a nikka, who's signed to another nikka...who's signed to three nikkas" line shoulda instantly gave away that it's not about Drake.

nikkas want it to be so bad that logic and reason don't even need to apply to the lyrics.
The only thing i can guess, and I can't really argue against it all that much, is that perception=reality...the track was hyped up from the very moment it leaked as a "drake diss" by pretty much everybody all over the blogs, twitter and net at large from the very moment it got put out...there's no way Pusha wasn't aware of this...so by not taking the 30 seconds it would've took to get on his twitter and say "nah...that's not about Drake, stop reaching y'all", and allowing the overwhelming collective perception to be that it was...it was the same exact thing as a direct diss with names said, whether the disses made sense or not