So polo’s and jeans are unacceptable now?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It so many NBs out these day, so many colorways. Everyone rocking with what they fukk with.

Yall care too much about stuff that doesn't matter
these dudes out here in big red boots and yeezy sock shoes looking down

:mjlol:

:laff:
if given a choice between unc's fit and these. i need to know how many people would take the bottom 2
fire-outfit-mschf-big-red-boots-for-50-yuan-v0-d3fj7l25rr9b1.jpg

fmr94it1xebb1.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The part 2 of this video is funny, because you get a glimpse of what the chick is wearing and you can tell she stank. :russ:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in my late 30s. I think at my age you'll be looking washed if you try to do too much. Polos with big logos, matching colors too much, over-accessorizing.

Best advice is to be in-shape, average height to tall, and wear plain basics. Plain tees, plain polos, or with a small subtle pattern, sweatshirts, sweaters, etc.

One thing i might try this summer is linen tees and shirts, maybe slightly African inspired.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm in my late 30s. I think at my age you'll be looking washed if you try to do too much. Polos with big logos, matching colors too much, over-accessorizing.

Best advice is to be in-shape, average height to tall, and wear plain basics. Plain tees, plain polos, or with a small subtle pattern, sweatshirts, sweaters, etc.

One thing i might try this summer is linen tees and shirts, maybe slightly African inspired.
Terrible advice

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

"listen kid.....ya gotta stop being short"

sound advice right there:mjlol: